Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think The Hunger Games will be a good movie?

No, it will probably be on pair with Twilight 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 5 ]
Decent, nothing to write home about 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 9 ]
I think it'll be pretty good 0.57575757575758 57.6% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
I'm waiting untill I've seen the movie before offering my opinion, but it seems that people like it so far.

User Image

Thoughts?
This gives me hope that the movie will be good, but we'll see.

8,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
They never managed to sell me on the cast though. I hate the fact that they slapped a tan and a dye job on Jennifer Lawrence, and were like, "Yup! Dark hair, olive skin, silver eyes! Done!" But this does look promising, ish.

Dapper Lover

Well..
Reading that gave me more hope for the movies than I had before.
I'm excited now =]

Hilarious Genius

8,300 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I can't stand that it's being compared to Twilight so much, ungh. Getting on my nerves.
oh, that gives me a little hope for the movie.
But I'm still ify about it because may be their only seeing the good things about the book and what it should be, rather than what it actually is.....just a thought. xp
im hoping they dont fudge it up like they do with all the great novel- movies these days. and i have no idea whos playing who, havent even seen the trailer

Profitable Prophet

singing shark
They never managed to sell me on the cast though. I hate the fact that they slapped a tan and a dye job on Jennifer Lawrence, and were like, "Yup! Dark hair, olive skin, silver eyes! Done!" But this does look promising, ish.

Same. The casting call specifically asked for a Caucasian girl. Jennifer isn't even tanned in the movie, just the posters.
They didn't even bother with Liam scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games