Welcome to Gaia! ::

The movie was a total smash but theres always that wonder of what could have been done better? List a part that this was true about smile

Beloved Vampire

9,025 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
There is no way the movie "The Hunger Games" could have been any better. It was the best movie when it came out into theatres. It was even on the top list in the box office. From all that I read in the book, the movie had matched except for the olive skin part otherwise it was spot on. It's impossible to make something better once it's already superb.
One part was true.All the characters had the same names in the book.
Queen Anne of Vampires
There is no way the movie "The Hunger Games" could have been any better. It was the best movie when it came out into theatres. It was even on the top list in the box office. From all that I read in the book, the movie had matched except for the olive skin part otherwise it was spot on. It's impossible to make something better once it's already superb.

haha ofcourse wink

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
YES!!!!!!!!!!! district 7 guy didn't take off his shirt sad crying crying crying
Ayako-Rona
YES!!!!!!!!!!! district 7 guy didn't take off his shirt sad crying crying crying

haha i definety agree with that wink you horny teen smile
Ithink it could hve been better like the whole finding the broach in some buttons toatlly destrie the symbol it has in the book exclaim also they should have had kat natarating so ppl who didn't read the books or book would understand emotion_omnomnom gaia_nitemareleft

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
pumpkin smell
Ayako-Rona

haha i definety agree with that wink you horny teen smile

heart heart heart
I think that, had someone not read the book, the movie might have been confusing. I was upset that they left Madge out, because I found her to be symbolic, but I was otherwise happy with it. I wanted to see the story about the Avoxes, too, but I assume they'll make up for that in Catching Fire. (:

Without comparing it to the books, though, I thought it was great.

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
I think it could've been better wink
-Finding the pin at the hob?
-Katniss' ear didn't get ruined from the explosion?
-What about Peeta's prosththetic leg? question

But it was still a great movie nonetheless! 4laugh
!! Thee Moviee Is A Good Movie At Somee Parts But Nott All The Parts It Dumbb At Somee Of Thee Partss Hah!! But Yay Its Awsomee At Thee Endd!!!

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
the cave scene could have been longer, but other than that I really liked it!
they definitely could have done better!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces