Welcome to Gaia! ::

Player

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Heckler 50
Why do I live in a town! mad

Rainbow Phantom

Drive over to the next town? Or wait a week until a pirated copy comes out?

Shy Shapeshifter

Go out of town to see it, I bet it'll be worth it!

Player

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Heckler 50
God of Pinecones
it's a good excuse to go to the town where my boy lives. Plus i like being legal and good cry
That's so sad!
gonk

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
this movie is popular in central africa

Rainbow Phantom

Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones
it's a good excuse to go to the town where my boy lives. Plus i like being legal and good cry

So make him pick you up and take you. 3nodding

Player

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Heckler 50
God of Pinecones
Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones

i'm the older one redface

Rainbow Phantom

Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones
Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones

Make him pick you up anyway? Or drive there and pick him up. Either way, go to a town that's airing it. I've never read the books nor do I have the inclination to watch the movie, but I've heard that they're are really good.

Player

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Heckler 50
God of Pinecones
Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones
Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones

Make him pick you up anyway? Or drive there and pick him up. Either way, go to a town that's airing it. I've never read the books nor do I have the inclination to watch the movie, but I've heard that they're are really good.
i feel a lil weird bout being older then my bf thats why my reaction was weird sweatdrop
I actually haven't read the books but It seems like a good movie and i was thinking about reading them if I can get my butt off Gaia

Rainbow Phantom

Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones
Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones
Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones

i feel a lil weird bout being older then my bf thats why my reaction was weird sweatdrop
I actually haven't read the books but It seems like a good movie and i was thinking about reading them if I can get my butt off Gaia

I don't think it's weird at all actually. It's just something that happened. d: I was going to read the books eventually, but I'm reading Atlas Shrugged at the moment. Amazing book, but long as hell. lol

Player

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Heckler 50
God of Pinecones
Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones
Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones

I don't think it's weird at all actually. It's just something that happened. d: I was going to read the books eventually, but I'm reading Atlas Shrugged at the moment. Amazing book, but long as hell. lol
surprised that sounds cool im trying to read In the Woods but im like.. Flip flopping.
Mine either D:

Rainbow Phantom

Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones
Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones
Fun Sized Toy
God of Pinecones

surprised that sounds cool im trying to read In the Woods but im like.. Flip flopping.

Never heard of it. d: I've had Atlas Shrugged for a couple of months, but then we had to read novels for my English class. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff