All of them!!!~ 0.4 40.0% [ 56 ]
None of them.. ew... reading is for losers. 0.021428571428571 2.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Warning! Possible Spoilers Ahead! Continue at your own risk Warning!

I think there is need for such a topic. I haven't found a topic like this, call me crazy or not diligent enough.
Here are some starter questions: What where your favorite parts of the book? Least favorite parts? Are you excited about the movie? Favorite characters? ect.

I read the books in three days. Absolutely amazing. They hooked me good. I almost don't know what to do with myself now.

And I am so excited for the movie. It looks to be amazing. Although, I hope Katniss' dress looks more aflame than what I saw in the trailer.

I also heard of their being another trailer, or something of that nature, in early February? Is this true?
I love the books! Re-reading them now because the movie is coming out soon. I think that for the most part the books were very thought provoking. What would happen if our society collapsed and was re-built in the style of Panem? What would happen if you were forced to kill others for your own guaranteed survival? Granted I don't think the books are for everyone, my fiance thinks they are a bit to, not scary but disturbing.

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lady of the Sun and Stars
I love the books! Re-reading them now because the movie is coming out soon. I think that for the most part the books were very thought provoking. What would happen if our society collapsed and was re-built in the style of Panem? What would happen if you were forced to kill others for your own guaranteed survival? Granted I don't think the books are for everyone, my fiance thinks they are a bit to, not scary but disturbing.

That's what I loved about the books the most: the discussions I had after reading them. I loved reading the books and discussing them with my sisters. At least the topics. I want them to read the books so I try not to give too much away.

Society is heading that way now, in my opinion. It won't happen tomorrow but what with our president passing NDAA and the talk of passing SOPA. Call me a crazy lady, that's fine. But it is America and I can have my opinion while you can have yours. What do you think about NDAA? Am I just nuts in your opinion. haha

I couldn't kill anyone. If my name got drawn I would shoot myself. Unless it would endanger my family. Probably, huh? Well poopie. I'm like Peeta, I wanna stick it to the man. xp Could you kill someone else?

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
People will eventually comment, you don't need to constantly bump the thread. xD

The series is definitely one of my favorites. It's flawed, but still a very entertaining and satisfying read (I remember finishing one book per day), and yes, I'm very excited for the movie. I know movies like this are usually a hit or miss, but the trailer looks good, so I'm hopeful.

My favorite character(s): Peeta, Rue, Finnick, Johanna, and Cinna.

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
RimaHimeh
People will eventually comment, you don't need to constantly bump the thread. xD

The series is definitely one of my favorites. It's flawed, but still a very entertaining and satisfying read (I remember finishing one book per day), and yes, I'm very excited for the movie. I know movies like this are usually a hit or miss, but the trailer looks good, so I'm hopeful.

My favorite character(s): Peeta, Rue, Finnick, Johanna, and Cinna.

Daw, but I like bumping ;p I'll be good and stop haha
I'm very hopeful for the movie as well. I'm extremely excited to go see it. I hope it's close to the books. A little more than hp. Especially since tgh aren't as vast as hp.
Mine are Cinna, Peeta, Finnick, Tigris (very slight role, but I very much enjoyed it. Not sure why haha), and Boggs
Most hated: Coin. Even more than Snow. D:

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I loved this series, The Hunger Games the most, and I cannot express how excited I am! ^.^
The other two were good, but they didn't hook me the same way the first book did, but it they were still amazing.
I can't wait for the movie to come out partially because I am dying to see all of Katniss's outfits. Haha. I re-read the first book a million times so I would know all the details so I can compare it with the movie. Is that weird? I hope not :b
It's going to be amazing to see how they do everything and to see all the cast and settings because we've only had the image in our imaginations and seeing it in real life will just be so thrilling.
So pumped!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces