Favorite book of the trilogy?

The Hunger Games 0.45110821382008 45.1% [ 346 ]
Catching Fire 0.35332464146023 35.3% [ 271 ]
Mockingjay 0.19556714471969 19.6% [ 150 ]
Total Votes:[ 767 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 > >>
Hazardous Infection
nicoleng10
i really like the first book the best because i liked the introduction to the games. then catching fire was, in my opinion, repeating the games again... but mockingjay was pretty good smile

but anyways... i liked The Hunger Games xd

Catching Fire did repeat the games again, but that was unexpected. It was still good though! I thought the arena was more unique then how it was in The Hunger Games.

yeah but other than the new arena, i thought it was basically the same thing as the first book

Romantic Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hazardous Infection
emenoh

Lol, thats what I tell everyone when they see me with one of the books and say: "Really?! Again?!" I mean, you never know... there could be something... a sentence... ^^

Lmfao, I have this weirdo friend who says the exact same thing an calls me stupid for rereading the books again, I just ignore him and just read right in front of him just to annoy him. xD A sentence can be really important!

Haha, nice. Luckily, I managed to convert my closest friends, and their almost worse than I am. The first time one of them started the book, I kept getting texts in the middle of the night about the book xD
nicoleng10
Hazardous Infection
nicoleng10
i really like the first book the best because i liked the introduction to the games. then catching fire was, in my opinion, repeating the games again... but mockingjay was pretty good smile

but anyways... i liked The Hunger Games xd

Catching Fire did repeat the games again, but that was unexpected. It was still good though! I thought the arena was more unique then how it was in The Hunger Games.

yeah but other than the new arena, i thought it was basically the same thing as the first book

Yeah but it was done differently.
I still thought it was unique and well written biggrin Very good.
emenoh
Hazardous Infection
emenoh

Lol, thats what I tell everyone when they see me with one of the books and say: "Really?! Again?!" I mean, you never know... there could be something... a sentence... ^^

Lmfao, I have this weirdo friend who says the exact same thing an calls me stupid for rereading the books again, I just ignore him and just read right in front of him just to annoy him. xD A sentence can be really important!

Haha, nice. Luckily, I managed to convert my closest friends, and their almost worse than I am. The first time one of them started the book, I kept getting texts in the middle of the night about the book xD

Lmao, I would hate getting texts in the middle of the night, because if I wake up to read it I won't be able to go back to sleep. xD

Romantic Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hazardous Infection
emenoh
Hazardous Infection
emenoh

Lmao, I would hate getting texts in the middle of the night, because if I wake up to read it I won't be able to go back to sleep. xD

Believe me, I wasn't that happy. I was torn between extreme annoyance, extreme amusement, and extreme 'Ha! I told you so!' mentality.
emenoh
Hazardous Infection
emenoh
Hazardous Infection
emenoh

Believe me, I wasn't that happy. I was torn between extreme annoyance, extreme amusement, and extreme 'Ha! I told you so!' mentality.

Aha, I would also say "Ha! I told you so!" to my friends who thought THG was stupid before reading it. xD

Romantic Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hazardous Infection
emenoh
Hazardous Infection
emenoh
Hazardous Infection
emenoh

Aha, I would also say "Ha! I told you so!" to my friends who thought THG was stupid before reading it. xD

Ah, the satisfaction of reading it first XD

Mega Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Catching fire is probably my favorite, followed by The Hunger Games, then Mockingjay
Hazardous Infection
KyliiBlu
Hazardous Infection
Even though the trilogy is amazing, I have to say Catching Fire was my favorite.
What about you? biggrin

Me too smile

Most of my friends like Mockingjay, so I felt like I was the only one who like Catching Fire. Aha.

How the heck did most of your friends like Mockingjay?! I thought that book was horrifying! Most of my friends like the Hunger Games. Personally I liked Catching Fire best.
iPlayWifPlayDoh
Hazardous Infection
KyliiBlu
Hazardous Infection
Even though the trilogy is amazing, I have to say Catching Fire was my favorite.
What about you? biggrin

Me too smile

Most of my friends like Mockingjay, so I felt like I was the only one who like Catching Fire. Aha.

How the heck did most of your friends like Mockingjay?! I thought that book was horrifying! Most of my friends like the Hunger Games. Personally I liked Catching Fire best.

I don't know, but we all have a different point of view on the books of the trilogy.
Kaedayliea
Catching fire is probably my favorite, followed by The Hunger Games, then Mockingjay

Yeah, it's probably the same for me.
I'm stuck choosing between Mockingjay and The Hunger Games as my 2nd choice. Aha.
Mockingjay was definitely my favorite(:
Hazardous Infection
What about you? biggrin

Catching Fire was my favorite too
Sullen InSight
Mockingjay was definitely my favorite(:

Glad to know you're one of the few people to like Mockingjay. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out