The Hunger Games 0.45110821382008 45.1% [ 346 ]
Catching Fire 0.35332464146023 35.3% [ 271 ]
Mockingjay 0.19556714471969 19.6% [ 150 ]
Total Votes:[ 767 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 > >>

“You love me. Real or not real?”

I tell him, “Real.”

-Mockingjay heart
I don't understand why they're splitting Mockingjay into two movies.
Am I the only one who thinks that Clove and Cato had a relationship during the Games?

Romantic Gekko

The first one, because I guess it had the most effect on me. I remember finishing that book, setting it down, completely dead-eyed. My mind was BLOWN. But then, in Catching Fire.... ((SPOILERS coming next!!)) we meet Finnick. Hmm. Not too mention that is completely shocked me that they went back into the Games. I suspected something, but not that. And then Mockingjay ripped my heart out more than once.
i really like the first book the best because i liked the introduction to the games. then catching fire was, in my opinion, repeating the games again... but mockingjay was pretty good smile

but anyways... i liked The Hunger Games xd
Hazardous Infection
Am I the only one who thinks that Clove and Cato had a relationship during the Games?

Nope xp
emenoh
The first one, because I guess it had the most effect on me. I remember finishing that book, setting it down, completely dead-eyed. My mind was BLOWN. But then, in Catching Fire.... ((SPOILERS coming next!!)) we meet Finnick. Hmm. Not too mention that is completely shocked me that they went back into the Games. I suspected something, but not that. And then Mockingjay ripped my heart out more than once.

Yeah, you're completely right. But there's something about Catching Fire that made me like it more. I thought the arena was more unique and all those twists were just breathtaking.
nicoleng10
i really like the first book the best because i liked the introduction to the games. then catching fire was, in my opinion, repeating the games again... but mockingjay was pretty good smile

but anyways... i liked The Hunger Games xd

Catching Fire did repeat the games again, but that was unexpected. It was still good though! I thought the arena was more unique then how it was in The Hunger Games.

Romantic Gekko

Hazardous Infection
emenoh

Yeah, you're completely right. But there's something about Catching Fire that made me like it more. I thought the arena was more unique and all those twists were just breathtaking.

The arena was pretty amazing in the books. I know I absolutely did not see a lot of things coming in that book, so it was like every other page was a surprise.
emenoh
Hazardous Infection
emenoh

The arena was pretty amazing in the books. I know I absolutely did not see a lot of things coming in that book, so it was like every other page was a surprise.

Ikr? Suzanne Collins is an amazing author. I rarely read books but the only books I'd actually read is The Hunger Games trilogy. biggrin

Romantic Gekko

Hazardous Infection
emenoh
Hazardous Infection
emenoh

Ikr? Suzanne Collins is an amazing author. I rarely read books but the only books I'd actually read is The Hunger Games trilogy. biggrin

I read all the time, and you could say the HG trilogy stayed with me from the very first page. I still read it all the time, and annoy all my friends and anybody else I can get within ear-shot by talking constantly about it... Lol, not that I'm obsessed or anything xD
emenoh
Hazardous Infection
emenoh
Hazardous Infection
emenoh

I read all the time, and you could say the HG trilogy stayed with me from the very first page. I still read it all the time, and annoy all my friends and anybody else I can get within ear-shot by talking constantly about it... Lol, not that I'm obsessed or anything xD

Aha, yeah I always annoy my friends about it. They think I'm a freak when really I'm just a big fan razz I'll be rereading the books for a while just in case I missed some important stuff. xD

Romantic Gekko

Hazardous Infection
emenoh
Hazardous Infection
emenoh
Hazardous Infection
emenoh

Aha, yeah I always annoy my friends about it. They think I'm a freak when really I'm just a big fan razz I'll be rereading the books for a while just in case I missed some important stuff. xD

Lol, thats what I tell everyone when they see me with one of the books and say: "Really?! Again?!" I mean, you never know... there could be something... a sentence... ^^
emenoh

Lol, thats what I tell everyone when they see me with one of the books and say: "Really?! Again?!" I mean, you never know... there could be something... a sentence... ^^

Lmfao, I have this weirdo friend who says the exact same thing an calls me stupid for rereading the books again, I just ignore him and just read right in front of him just to annoy him. xD A sentence can be really important!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff