Total Votes:[ 767 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Hunger Games was good.

Catching Fire was better.

Mockingjay sucked.

mrgreen
Pervading the air
I preferred the hunger games.
Mockingjay just ended badly imo. And Catching fire was REALLY cheesey.

Dgmw I LOVE THE TRILOGY SO MUCH but yeah xD

I thought it would've been better if Suzanne Collins told us the names of Katniss's and Peeta's children in the end of Mockingjay.
Hope Amity
Hunger Games was good.

Mockingjay sucked.

mrgreen

Aha, I didn't think lots of people on here thought Mockingjay sucked.
My sister, friends and teachers thought Mockingjay was amazing.
Suincunemon
I'm not really sure. I thought all of the books were brilliant. However, I think Catching Fire is probably my favorite. There's so much going on. Its definitely a point in the series where things just keep getting more and more climactic.

I totally agree with you, plus there's a lot of twists that wouldn't let me put the book down. They also introduced other amazing characters in Catching Fire. I'm looking forward to the movie, especially the part when Katniss twirls and her dress turns her into a Mockingjay. biggrin
Hazardous Infection
Hope Amity
Hunger Games was good.

Mockingjay sucked.

mrgreen

It was the worst of the trilogy. Collins rushed through the book and I hated the ending :/
But it doesn't really matter because I still love the series heart

Dangerous Tactician

Personally, I was stuck between The Hunger Games and Catching Fire, but voted for Catching Fire because the idea of the arena was so awesome. (The first book was also a bit more like an opening) I thought that Mockingjay could have been better, too much craziness...
Hope Amity
Hazardous Infection
Hope Amity
Hunger Games was good.

Mockingjay sucked.

mrgreen

It was the worst of the trilogy. Collins rushed through the book and I hated the ending :/

Yeah, they were amazing.(:
The fact that there are other books that are similar to The Hunger Games trilogy kinda bothers me, especially that new book coming out The False Prince. But I'm considering on reading it.

Dangerous Tactician

Hope Amity
Hazardous Infection
Hope Amity
Hunger Games was good.

Mockingjay sucked.

mrgreen

Completely agree. Mockingjay did sound rushed and too many events in the book were unnecessary. Of course, still a great series.
Archangel of Demons
Personally, I was stuck between The Hunger Games and Catching Fire, but voted for Catching Fire because the idea of the arena was so awesome. (The first book was also a bit more like an opening) I thought that Mockingjay could have been better, too much craziness...

Hell yeah! I'm looking forward to seeing the arena in the movie, the whole idea of how it was a block was just brilliant!
Hazardous Infection
Hope Amity
Hazardous Infection
Hope Amity
Hunger Games was good.

Mockingjay sucked.

mrgreen

Yeah, they were amazing.(:
The fact that there are other books that are similar to The Hunger Games trilogy kinda bothers me, especially that new book coming out The False Prince. But I'm considering on reading it.

If a book is too similar to the Hunger Games, I can't read it. I would just keep thinking back to HG and how much better it was! But, The False Prince looks very,very good.
Hope Amity

If a book is too similar to the Hunger Games, I can't read it. I would just keep thinking back to HG and how much better it was! But, The False Prince looks very,very good.

Yeah you're right. It would probably be a big distraction thinking about The Hunger Games. Are you planning on reading The False Prince?

Quotable Genius

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Hazardous Infection
Suincunemon
I'm not really sure. I thought all of the books were brilliant. However, I think Catching Fire is probably my favorite. There's so much going on. Its definitely a point in the series where things just keep getting more and more climactic.

I totally agree with you, plus there's a lot of twists that wouldn't let me put the book down. They also introduced other amazing characters in Catching Fire. I'm looking forward to the movie, especially the part when Katniss twirls and her dress turns her into a Mockingjay. biggrin

Agreed! emotion_awesome

The reason these books are so good is because they are a whole new type of story and a story that has so many unexpected turns like you said. I couldn't put any of the books down, but when I look back to reading them, Catching Fire was the hardest to put down.
Suincunemon
Hazardous Infection
Suincunemon

Agreed! emotion_awesome

The reason these books are so good is because they are a whole new type of story and a story that has so many unexpected turns like you said. I couldn't put any of the books down, but when I look back to reading them, Catching Fire was the hardest to put down.

Aha, right? & I love rereading the books because you can catch something you missed.
Like when I read Catching Fire for the 3rd time, I caught that Haymitch, Johanna and Finnick and the others made a plan to get out of the games and go off to District 13. My jaw dropped when I found out that I missed that, aha.

Dangerous Tactician

Hazardous Infection
Archangel of Demons

Hell yeah! I'm looking forward to seeing the arena in the movie, the whole idea of how it was a block was just brilliant!

Agreed! I have to watch the The Hunger Games movie first though. Heard it was good. When I was reading Catching Fire, I totally did not see the clock shape coming. And surprises are good in books. biggrin
Hazardous Infection
Hope Amity

Yeah you're right. It would probably be a big distraction thinking about The Hunger Games. Are you planning on reading The False Prince?

Maybeeee....?

I'm not really into the whole 'civil war in a distant kingdom' idea. Plus, I am much too busy reading other books.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff