Total Votes:[ 767 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 38 39 40 >

mewktea's Wife

Shy Teenager

14,375 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Egg Collector 100
I LOVE The Hunger Games trilogy! I would also say that Catching Fire was my favorite! smile
kitty face 555 chon
Hazardous Infection
kitty face 555 chon
Hazardous Infection
kitty face 555 chon
Hazardous Infection
Even though the trilogy is amazing, I have to say Catching Fire was my favorite.
What about you? biggrin

^Vote in the poll^

There All Equal Too Me I Think There All Amazing But my least favorite was catching fire because gale and katniss RARELY liked or hung out.. Also cus im team katniss and gale.. /:

Ohh, I see. o:

Yea.. ^^' Sorriee .. I FULLY support your opinion thoo..

Aha, don't worry about it.
We all have different opinions on books

SO true I Just hope this doesn't turn into twilight.. as in edward and bella or bella and jacob.. /: too much drama !

It kinda is with the Team Peeta and Team Gale razz
Hazardous Infection
kitty face 555 chon
Hazardous Infection
kitty face 555 chon
Hazardous Infection

Ohh, I see. o:

Yea.. ^^' Sorriee .. I FULLY support your opinion thoo..

Aha, don't worry about it.
We all have different opinions on books

SO true I Just hope this doesn't turn into twilight.. as in edward and bella or bella and jacob.. /: too much drama !

It kinda is with the Team Peeta and Team Gale razz

Yea It Is.. razz

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
The Hunger Games. Catching Fire was okay, pretty average considering how good the first one was...But I HATED Mockingjay...
akcaldwell
The Hunger Games. Catching Fire was okay, pretty average considering how good the first one was...But I HATED Mockingjay...

Mockingjay wasn't that bad .-.

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
Hazardous Infection
Even though the trilogy is amazing, I have to say Catching Fire was my favorite.
What about you? biggrin

^Vote in the poll^
I like it

Anxious Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I enjoyed Catching Fire the most, I despised Mockingjay. It was so stupid and ugh!
Hazardous Infection
ChoclateFactory
Catching Fire is the best.
The first book is good,the second one is perfect but third book sucks...
I thought it was a great seller,when i read the first book.I kept on reading and i really love characters,theme etc.
And guess what?I read the third book and i couldnt believe my eyes!It was really disappointment for me.

Some people loved the third book because it had the feeling of war in it, it confused me cause of all characters being introduced, and it was kinda boring in the beginning.

I loved Catching Fire, the arena was brilliant and the cliffhangers were amazing!

Exactly biggrin

Barton Explorer

I can't say yet... Because I'm still reading XD But so far I feel like Imma like them all ^_^
Aubrey Styles
I enjoyed Catching Fire the most, I despised Mockingjay. It was so stupid and ugh!

Mockingjay was just different from the other two books.
Avalon_Warrior
I can't say yet... Because I'm still reading XD But so far I feel like Imma like them all ^_^

I feel like you're missing out!o:
You better hurry up and finish reading.(:
What book are you on?

Anxious Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hazardous Infection
Aubrey Styles

I don't understand how Peeta got better, it was just completely odd. I thought that Katniss wouldn't get married. I thought that Peeta would be under treatment forever, but of course, he gets cured and gets the girl. I liked the book, but that part just kinda confused me. And it was kinda cheesy.
Aubrey Styles
Hazardous Infection
Aubrey Styles

I don't understand how Peeta got better, it was just completely odd. I thought that Katniss wouldn't get married. I thought that Peeta would be under treatment forever, but of course, he gets cured and gets the girl. I liked the book, but that part just kinda confused me. And it was kinda cheesy.

I understand what you mean.
Many parts in the book confused me. That's why I'm rereading it.

Anxious Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hazardous Infection
Aubrey Styles
Hazardous Infection
Aubrey Styles

I understand what you mean.
Many parts in the book confused me. That's why I'm rereading it.

Yeah, I agree. Rereading it doesn't fit in my schedule, so I'll do it like during the Holidays when school is gone. Or summer break...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff