Mockingjay 0.19556714471969 19.6% [ 150 ]
Total Votes:[ 767 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 > >>

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

In the order of my most fave: Catching Fire, MockingJay, Hunger Games~
-II mioamore II-
In the order of my most fave: Catching Fire, MockingJay, Hunger Games~

Surprised to see Hunger Games is your last choice, lots of people have that as their 1st or second choice. Aha.
Hazardous Infection
Even though the trilogy is amazing, I have to say Catching Fire was my favorite.
What about you? biggrin
hello

Bookworm

I like all three. heart each one gave me thrills! 3nodding
Yeah I definately liked Catching Fire the best! It was really exciting heart

Sex Symbol

rainbowpeanuts36
Catching Fire was my favorite as well smile

I just loved the whole idea of an "all-star" hunger games. Plus, the arena was waaaaay more cool in 2 than 1. And 3 was just way too depressing and angsty for me to really enjoy as much as the others. So Catching Fire, then Hunger Games, then Mockingjay would be my order.

I couldnt agree any more if i tried..
sherihot
Hazardous Infection
Even though the trilogy is amazing, I have to say Catching Fire was my favorite.
What about you? biggrin
hello

Hey!
alexainthehouse
I like all three. heart each one gave me thrills! 3nodding

Yeah I thought all three were breathtaking!
But you don't have one that's a favorite? o:
Karyu-tono
Hazardous Infection
Karyu-tono

You really think so? Wow, I'm honored, I actually do write a little on the side, though it's nothing I've let see the light of day really, haha. I guess my advance placement English class has paid off, made me a better author after all by pushing me to analyze what makes literature tick. redface

But yeah, I thought that it would take Hunger Games from 'leisure read' to a book that might be of what I can only describe as 'literary significance', or perhaps 'literary merit'. The author would be making a statement on society with the dystopian genre, and criticizing the unspoken stigma that's placed on relationships where the the two involved have a significant age difference or even status difference in the workplace hierarchy (because most assume with that sort of situation that the couple doesn't really love each other, one is using the other, in it for the money/ benefits, etc.). It would have had the potential to show up in standard level English courses, had she pulled this twist of perfectly. 3nodding

Yeah I think so! Aha. If you publish a novel in the future I would definitely read it and recommend it to my friends. (:

And yeah I agree with you on everything you said. The relationship between the characters would be different and it would want people to keep wondering what's going to happen, and I think that Suzanne Collins would've actually sold more copies if she used this kind of unique strategy. I think it would be more interesting if Katniss was in a relationship with Haymitch, cause since he's always drunk God knows what'll happen between them. I'm thinking...maybe a lot of drama? Unless Katniss starts drinking too.

Aw, thanks~. Glad to know I've got a supporter. whee

I think that if it were Katniss and Haymitch who were paired up, the relationship would have very...real, is what comes to mind. There wouldn't be fluff, innocence, or sugar coating, it would have been a much more adult, and perhaps darker in some ways, relationship. Mostly because Haymitch is an adult, a very disenchanted one at that, and Katniss, before she got involved with the fluffy romance with Peeta and the teen drama with Gale, was actually a very mature girl who was disenchanted to a degree herself. They strike me as the kind of pair who would be almost like a 'friends with benefits' type of deal, the kind to agree that life as it is sucks, then proceed to use alcohol and possibly sex to try and forget about it. An example of what I think it would be like is when she went to visit Haymitch in Catching Fire after Gale's whipping and they got hammered together, one of my favorite moments of the second book, actually.

Aha, yw![:

& Yeah! Probably more adults would be interested to reading a book with a relationship like that. I also thought Katniss and Peeta were just friends with benefits in Catching Fire, even though they didn't sleep with each other. That might've been good in the book though. But then the movie would definitely be rated R, wouldn't it? Even though the movie would've been better rated-R but they made it PG-13 to make more money. And I don't remember that moment when Haymitch and Katniss hammered together, I probably read through it quickly though. And this is why I'll be rereading the series. If Haymitch went into the arena's with Katniss, in Catching Fire, I think the relationship between those two will be quite interesting.
Susushiful
Yeah I definately liked Catching Fire the best! It was really exciting heart

Yeah, it was very excited. [:

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I say Mockingjay biggrin

In a relationship with my insecurities

Fluffy Bunny

Hazardous Infection
ll_4ever yours_ll
Hazardous Infection
I didn't think that much people would like the first book out of all. Aha.

I loveewee catching fire more. Mainly because of the awesome new arena, Plutarch was so smart. Also because my Peeta didn't get that hurt....except the whole CPR thing...my favs: Catching Fire, MockingJay, then Hunger Games.....
emotion_bigheart Peeta emotion_bigheart

Yeah I loved the new arena!
& I was like "Holy s**t!" when Peeta ran into that force field. I actually thought he died .-.

I started crying then when I read the rest I felt better emotion_bigheart Finnick rocks ;"D Too bad he died after he just married Annie..... R. I. P. Finnick

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
All of them. biggrin

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
rainbowpeanuts36
Catching Fire was my favorite as well smile

I just loved the whole idea of an "all-star" hunger games. Plus, the arena was waaaaay more cool in 2 than 1. And 3 was just way too depressing and angsty for me to really enjoy as much as the others. So Catching Fire, then Hunger Games, then Mockingjay would be my order.

In the name of the moon...

Catching Fire was definitely my favorite!~

I will punish you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out