• Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
S H E R L O C K E D
II-Mystic Mirage-II
Kumatora-san
It's like Battle Royal.

But less gore and more romance.

Less gore? I don't know about that. xd

I would say it has less gore... I don't know what everyone's deal is about violence in this book razz The only thing I would say is gore-ish about this book is Cato being eaten alive.

Anyway, I was really glad to discover that THG finally got its own subforum. It was clogging up the other forums at a ridiculous rate. Although I expect THG will just be another passing fad, like Twilight was.... but I digress. razz

That was pretty gory. I would think getting shot in the neck would be gory, but I guess it does depend on how you imagine it. I knew eventually there would be a HG subforum. It's such a good book. xd

Dapper Codger

II-Mystic Mirage-II
S H E R L O C K E D
II-Mystic Mirage-II
Kumatora-san
It's like Battle Royal.

I would say it has less gore... I don't know what everyone's deal is about violence in this book razz The only thing I would say is gore-ish about this book is Cato being eaten alive.

Anyway, I was really glad to discover that THG finally got its own subforum. It was clogging up the other forums at a ridiculous rate. Although I expect THG will just be another passing fad, like Twilight was.... but I digress. razz

That was pretty gory. I would think getting shot in the neck would be gory, but I guess it does depend on how you imagine it. I knew eventually there would be a HG subforum. It's such a good book. xd

I dunno, I think it's just because I usually associate gore with violence that disturbs me... I mean, THG has some violence, but I have different standards for gore razz

And yeah, I kind of saw this coming, too... So many THG posts had been building up over the past couple months.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
II-Mystic Mirage-II
Kumatora-san
It's like Battle Royal.

THG wasn't that gory. Only thing that was kinda gory was Cato getting eaten, but that's only one thing, compare it to BR, it's nothing.

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
The first book is the best out of all three.
wahmbulance Spoiler Alert wahmbulance
Someone dies.

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Aha
You have the internet. Watch the trailer on Youtube. This is not a complicated undertaking. There are about ten of these treads asking the same ******** question that could be easily answered by looking it up yourself. It takes less effort to type Hunger Games into a google search than it does to make a thread on Gaia.

But they wouldn't get the gold!
the Games are events the Capitol hosts to remind the people under its power that they are completely under their control.
within these games, a boy and a girl from every district are forced to fight to the death. the winner's district is rewarded.
great series :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces