Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Is this about people playing a game that makes them starve to death or something? Because that's all I got from the title. sweatdrop

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's like Battle Royal.

But less gore and more romance.

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Kumatora-san
It's like Battle Royal.

That sounds like it would be a better title than a very misleading one.

Of course I would of called it Super Brawling Battle Royal of Love....or something like that. sweatdrop

Shameless Loiterer

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
You have the internet. Watch the trailer on Youtube. This is not a complicated undertaking. There are about ten of these treads asking the same ******** question that could be easily answered by looking it up yourself. It takes less effort to type Hunger Games into a google search than it does to make a thread on Gaia.

Beginner Warrior

Evil, high-tech government forces kids from low-tech provinces to fight to the death in a giant arena, and films their every move for the delight of the corrupt masses.

It's survivor-type reality shows taken to an absurd level.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iYuki-kun
Kumatora-san
It's like Battle Royal.

Of course I would of called it Super Brawling Battle Royal of Love....or something like that. sweatdrop

It's an okay book.
Not the best. Although, people are overrating it in my opinion.

Not sure what I would call it.. But the love triangle starts to appear in the third book. Which I hated with a passion..
The second book, I had no opinions about it.

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Aha
You have the internet. Watch the trailer on Youtube. This is not a complicated undertaking. There are about ten of these treads asking the same ******** question that could be easily answered by looking it up yourself. It takes less effort to type Hunger Games into a google search than it does to make a thread on Gaia.

Yeah but its more fun to ask cute people like yourself. 4laugh

Lonely Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
I dont want to spoil it.
To me the tittle sounds like its a boring book,
when you read it though, you're never bored.

But i will say its SOMEWAHT liketht.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

It's such a good books

Versatile Stalker

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Just Eat
It's such a good books

I guess I have to believe your judgement. rolleyes

Wheezing Sex Symbol

iYuki-kun
Just Eat
It's such a good books

I guess I have to believe your judgement. rolleyes

It's amazing c;

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Kumatora-san
It's like Battle Royal.

Less gore? I don't know about that. xd

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
iYuki-kun
Kumatora-san
It's like Battle Royal.

Well if you read the book you'll find out why the book is named Hunger Games. xd
iYuki-kun
Is this about people playing a game that makes them starve to death or something? Because that's all I got from the title. sweatdrop

Well if you read the book you'll learn biggrin

but its basically about a government that gives the people not rights. its vary controlled. there are 12 districts. the reason they have the hunger games is to punish them for district 13"s rebellion. So each year a girl and boy i think 12 to 18 ) are chosen from each district and forced to kill one another,till the last standing. while the capital and the other district watches. the capital sees it as a game and entertainment,the district people (lower classes,like farmers and fishermen)see it wrung a. But are to scared of there safety to stand up agents the government. the book is about the rebellion that tacks place. there is some romance and twists. but i find it a vary good book.

Dapper Codger

II-Mystic Mirage-II
Kumatora-san
It's like Battle Royal.

Less gore? I don't know about that. xd

I would say it has less gore... I don't know what everyone's deal is about violence in this book razz The only thing I would say is gore-ish about this book is Cato being eaten alive.

Anyway, I was really glad to discover that THG finally got its own subforum. It was clogging up the other forums at a ridiculous rate. Although I expect THG will just be another passing fad, like Twilight was.... but I digress. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff