Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
District 3 I'm a techie in RL so if I was just randomly transported to a district, I'd most likely survive here. Since I'm 18, I don't have to worry about the Hunger games. ninja Thankjezus.

But if I was, I'd hope to be born into a career district or district 12. I feel like they have the best chances of winning. Obviously some are trained, and at least the others aren't spoiled.

Vicious Vampire

32,700 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'm in district two..:F /shrug

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Guildmember 100
District 6 is in my favor, reason being is because I enjoy Hover crafts such as Airplanes, Helicopter, Etc.

Vicious Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
King Girouaca
Bleading_Rose
King Girouaca
Bleading_Rose
I can't decide! DX

I wish there was a personality match up quiz for this. XD
Here you go: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/16563965/which-district-of-panem-do-you-belong-in-hunger-games
Oh Thanks! biggrin
Your welcome :3
lol, I took the quiz and I got district 4.

Lonely Sex Symbol

The one with MHFU in it.
biggrin
Nico DeLuca
gaia_crown Okay guys, another post from yours truly. Here are the 13 different districts in the hunger games. I want you to tell me which you would hail from and some reasons why if you feel the need to do so. Lets get some discussion going and remember. May the odds ever be in YOUR favor! gaia_diamond

District 1 - "District 1 makes the luxury goods that decorate and beautify our great Capitol. Its excellent taste and craftsmanship keep Capitol residents bewigged and bedazzled year-round." gaia_angelleft One of the wealthiest districts of Panem. Its primary industry is manufacturing luxury items for the Capitol. Some of them include diamonds and most likely other precious gems. It seems that names in this district are names of precious items, which may be a reflection on their "glamorous" nature and demeanor gaia_angelright

District 2 - "Our nation would be nothing without District 2's superb stonework. It builds and fortifies our cities and its citizens are known individually for their strength." It is where most of the Peacekeepers are trained and weapons are manufactured, but originally specialized only in stone cutting.

District 3 - "Panem is one of the most advanced nations in mankind's history, thanks to the efforts of District 3. Its computers keep us all connected and its electronic gadgets keep us all entertained." The tech geeks! Geek squad of Panem. They specialize in televisions and computers.

District 4 - "Do you like seafood? Shrimp and crabmeat? Often overlooked, District 4 plays an essential role, bringing us the bounty of the sea. These citizens are adept with nets and tridents, and can swim like fish themselves." These are useful for tributes in the Games as they have experience in using nets and tridents, making fishhooks from scratch, swimming, and identifying edible sea life.

District 5 - "Electric, solar, and nuclear - District 5 harnesses the energy of the earth and the sky in order to power our great nation." This district's industry is power and electricity. Therefore, this district is responsibly for generating the power of the entire nation.

District 6 - "Our hovercraft, our high-speed trains, and our cargo trains come to us from District 6. Ironically, the citizens here have little love for travel." This district's principal industry is transportation.

District 7 - "This beautiful district is lush with trees, from which these citizens supply our lumber and paper. The people of District 7 are hardworking and down-to-earth." These are the lumberjacks of Panem. Known for their mastery of axes.

District 8 - "From the simple, lovely fabrics of the districts to the brocades favoured in the Capitol, District 8 makes it all." This is the textile makers of Panem. Their industry consists of the produce of textiles and clothing.

District 9 - "District 9 is Panem's bread bowl, giving us the fertile harvest we need to keep rising as a nation. Its amber waves of grain are an inspiration to us all." This is the district responsible for grain. Factories that process grain.

District 10 - "The gentle lowing of cattle is the first thing a visitor to District 10 hears. This region raises strong, healthy livestock, which becomes the meat that helps us raise strong, healthy children of Panem." This district's main industry is livestock, they provide meats for the Capitol.

District 11 - "Known for its bountiful orchards, District 11's workers spend their days among rustling fruit trees and sizeable farms." The agriculture to Panem. They cultivate the fields and raise the plants that go straight to the Capitol. Its inhabitants are described as having dark brown skin.(This consists of where Rue, and the other black guy came from.)

District 12 - "One of the outer districts, this is nonetheless a crucial one. These brave and hardy workers descend deep into the earth each day to mine the coal that keeps our nation running." One of the poorest districts in Panem. They're miners of Panem.(Consisting of Katniss, Gale, Peeta, Haymitch.)

District 13 - "The result was Panem, a shining capitol ringed by thirteen districts, which brought peace and prosperity to its citizens. Then came the Dark Days, the uprising of the districts against the Capitol. Twelve were defeated, the thirteenth obliterated." This district was destroyed but I thought I would just put it here.
I would be in District 7 because of my pristine mastery in the usage of axes.

emotion_awesome
Nico DeLuca
Bubble Berry Pie
i'm a tech-savvy girl, so District 3 and maybe District 12 cause Katniss, Peeta, Gale, and Prim live there

Haha thats cute.

Thanks, i guess

Beloved Shapeshifter

I'm really skilled at swimming. I eat seafood at least five times a week. And I live in Seattle.

I guess I'm from Four. c:

Four is one of my favorites, though, so I'm okay with that.
Definetly District 11.

Bashful Kitten

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I can see myself being in District 3, I'm a tech nerd >.<

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I don't know...probably 3 or 11...
ninja I would definantly be in district 3. Hello huge nerd! But I wouldn't mind district 4 either.

Shameless Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've been put on District 10 by the Capitol.

Though I'd rather be in District 3 or 11.

lol ok bye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces