Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
All of your posts are really good! Keep em comin'! I'm loving the reasons. biggrin
Nico DeLuca
All of your posts are really good! Keep em comin'! I'm loving the reasons. biggrin
Did you mention which one you would be from?

Enduring Phantom

ZombieKim
Resonare Praeteriti
I think I'd be the Capitol's b***h, honestly. Though I wouldn't throw myself into the trends, gossip, and all, I'd be more about the body modding and the sheer grandeur of the city. And those Roman names. I ******** love the Roman names.

that's how i feel! lol so i would have to say i would be from district 1 as well
3nodding

Yep, I'd fit more with personalities like Cinna's rather than the average Capitol citizen, but most people aren't so bad there. Just very privileged and sheltered, haha.

Tipsy Man-Lover

I think I'd do best in District 1.

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Mr. Smitty
Nico DeLuca

You know, reading The Hunger Games, I always felt I had a lot in common with Cinna. Like him, I would like to help the tributes conflict and I love his character. The Capitol is corrupt and I would want to overtake it so I'm guessing I would be from district 13, seeing as how Cinna worked with them. It would fit because I don't like corrupt power and would rather fight against it than be a part of it.
emo I would be district one because of my lifestyle.
Nico DeLuca
Mr. Smitty
Nico DeLuca

You know, reading The Hunger Games, I always felt I had a lot in common with Cinna. Like him, I would like to help the tributes conflict and I love his character. The Capitol is corrupt and I would want to overtake it so I'm guessing I would be from district 13, seeing as how Cinna worked with them. It would fit because I don't like corrupt power and would rather fight against it than be a part of it.

I like the whole idea of working from the inside in The Capitol like Cinna and Plutarch. Yes, its very risky and you could be tortured to death or turned into an Avox but it could also be very rewarding and fulfilling.

I'm not a fan of D13 because of how they stayed in the shadows for soo many years and let the other Districts suffer. BUT... I can understand their situation and what they went through (possible nuclear annihilation during the first uprising, struggle to survive during the years and the disease outbreak and trying to rebuild their population as well as building an army...).
Nico DeLuca
alansa
I'd like to be in District 4.
I like sea food and I like being around water.

I wouldn't mind District 9, though

Haha thats funny, but yeah that district sounds good. I'm more of a district one guy, aside from the cocky bitchassness they gained throughout the years.

Omg I so agree ;D District one seems awesome
I would either be District 13 or District 7. Can't decide razz

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Mr. Smitty
Nico DeLuca
Mr. Smitty
Nico DeLuca

I like the whole idea of working from the inside in The Capitol like Cinna and Plutarch. Yes, its very risky and you could be tortured to death or turned into an Avox but it could also be very rewarding and fulfilling.

I'm not a fan of D13 because of how they stayed in the shadows for soo many years and let the other Districts suffer. BUT... I can understand their situation and what they went through (possible nuclear annihilation during the first uprising, struggle to survive during the years and the disease outbreak and trying to rebuild their population as well as building an army...).

I understand why you wouldn't be a fan of them because at first when I found out I was like uh... Kay what the hell is good with you guys. But when I realized Cinna was a part of them and he was trying to rebel. Plus his voice is epic and his character is boss :p.

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
xXx-Kawaiilove-xXx
Nico DeLuca
alansa
I'd like to be in District 4.
I like sea food and I like being around water.

I wouldn't mind District 9, though

Haha thats funny, but yeah that district sounds good. I'm more of a district one guy, aside from the cocky bitchassness they gained throughout the years.

Omg I so agree ;D District one seems awesome

Haha yeah that what I'm saying, they seem like they got it easy.
I would pick district 12 just so i would be able to see peeta!!! lol '

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Quote:
District 5 is awesome! I took the quiz and it fits me! Also Technology too!

Gaian

District 3. :3

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
King Girouaca
District 3. :3
Haha yesss the techie. Your avi looks like he would do well in that industry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff