Ella_the_rainbow_unicorn
Captain of the Clouds
Devincooper64
Ella_the_rainbow_unicorn
Captain of the Clouds

??? At least.

Huh

I've just found the most stupid argument of all time

We're arguing about the lives of living creatures, you're arguing about a movie... I think yours is way stupider.

If you can tell my posts have been from the past months ago. I made this forum when I was obsessed with the hunger games. I can care less of what people have to say about the hunger games now. Sure I still like it. I don't really care anymore of what cahracter people like or me to stop the team crap. I'm so over it. And what I am asking you is that to please stop commenting about my fish or my sister or anything else you mentioned in this comment thing. Please.

I already stopped... And I was talking to the guy.
Captain of the Clouds
Ella_the_rainbow_unicorn
Captain of the Clouds
Devincooper64
Ella_the_rainbow_unicorn
Captain of the Clouds

??? At least.

Huh

I've just found the most stupid argument of all time

We're arguing about the lives of living creatures, you're arguing about a movie... I think yours is way stupider.

If you can tell my posts have been from the past months ago. I made this forum when I was obsessed with the hunger games. I can care less of what people have to say about the hunger games now. Sure I still like it. I don't really care anymore of what cahracter people like or me to stop the team crap. I'm so over it. And what I am asking you is that to please stop commenting about my fish or my sister or anything else you mentioned in this comment thing. Please.

I already stopped... And I was talking to the guy.

Ok.
mickochick1997
nikley
Did y'all read the whole trilogy? if you didn't then don't read this!!!!! KATNISS AND GALE HAD A BABY AND THEIR BABY DIED. My friend told meh that D: Team Gale :3 I don't understand y'all but I loooove Gale better THEN WEIRD BREAD PEETA... I watched the hunger games movie

I have no idea what book your friend read, but the isn't true. They had 2 kids one girl and one boy. It doesn't mention any children of theirs dieing. Unless you are referring to the "fake child" that they just used for extra drama/sponsors and such.
To answer the question originally posted, no I do not believe in "teams" but I LOVE Peeta! And those of you saying that there is no question about who Katniss ends up with because of the last book. Well, there was no question in Twilight, but fan-girls/the media created the teams anyway.

It was Katniss and Peeta who had children too, not Katniss and Gale.
Simple question simple answer
TEAM GALE!!!!!!! biggrin
Katniss was friends with Gale long before Peeta confused
Always
Team Gale!
heart
Team Peeta! Gale started actually likeing her after she kissed and acted with Peeta. Sorry for those who don't agree. wink

Sparkly Cutesmasher

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I HATE how fangirls are turning this into ANOTHER Twilight. It's ruining the whole fandom. Why do they have to do that? =_=

Camellia_flower generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 1!

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Peeta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_kirakira
i vote for the dreamy boy with the bread yum_cupcake
I saw the movie first and then read the books a couple of months after. I immediately disliked Gale (didn't like who was cast as him) and didn't much like Peeta, either. The guy bugged the crap out of me and I just wanted Katniss to smack him.

And then the movie progressed and Peeta was so sweet and determined and endlessly kind. Fell in love with the guy completely. Loved him even harder in the books.

Gale stayed annoying.

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm Team Jacob! Gale And Peeta Can Bake Cookies On Those Hot Abbs! rofl

2,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
WTF THIS IS NOT ABOUT PEETA OR GALE ITS ABOUT A ******** GOLDFISH
P3AC3LOV3HARMONY
WTF THIS IS NOT ABOUT PEETA OR GALE ITS ABOUT A ******** GOLDFISH

His name was Pablo.

Chatty Explorer

Give me a second... you are only picking teams because they are attractive actors. What you mean to ask is Team Liam(Gale) and Team Josh (Peeta).

I pick none and state "Screw the movie" for I am just going to read the books.

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
nikley
Did y'all read the whole trilogy? if you didn't then don't read this!!!!! KATNISS AND GALE HAD A BABY AND THEIR BABY DIED. My friend told meh that D: Team Gale :3 I don't understand y'all but I loooove Gale better THEN WEIRD BREAD PEETA... I watched the hunger games movie
You probably got alot of replies about this, but that's incorrect.
o_o;
Gale ends up being a douche, She ends up with Peeta, and has two kids with him.

Chatty Explorer

Divined Mortality
nikley
You probably got alot of replies about this, but that's incorrect.
o_o;
Gale ends up being a douche, She ends up with Peeta, and has two kids with him.

Thank you for the spoiler. Well, I wasn't interested in the romance anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff