Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
BEING MAINSTREAM DOESN'T MAKE IT ALIKE. ONE IS ABOUT A DEFENSLESS GIRL WHO HAS PEOPLE FIGHT HER BATTLES FOR HER WHILE THE OTHER IS ABOUT A GIRL WHO CHARGES INTO HER OWN BATTLES WITH A ******** BOW AND ARROW. ONE IS THE DRAMATICS OF A WHINEY HIGH SCHOOL GIRL, THE OTHER IS THE FEAR OF BEING PUT IN A ARENA AND FIGHTTO THE GODDAMN DEATH. STOP COMPAIRING THEM. THE ONLY FANBASE THAT CAN BE COMPARED TO EACH OTHER IS STAR WARS AND STAR TREK. THEY'RE BOTH ABOUT ******** WARS AND s**t GOING ON IN SPACE.

COME.

AT.

ME

BRO.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Tell that to the media. They're the ones who want to turn the Hunger Games into Twilight.

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
Mitsuki Horenake
Tell that to the media. They're the ones who want to turn the Hunger Games into Twilight.

See, this is why the American IQ is dropping, we're letting the media control our lives.

Shy Bunny

3,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
The New Comb
Mitsuki Horenake

See, this is why the American IQ is dropping, we're letting the media control our lives.

No s**t. That's why I don't watch Twilight and am not planning on watching The Hunger Games.
People will forever compare popular teen novels with even a hint of romance to Twatlight.

Just ignore it. It's not a big deal.
<3 hunger games

Rainbow Raider

12,700 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          They compare them because of a female lead in a love triangle with two different males-
          males who know about each other and have, in some ways, a competition for her.
          For the record, Katniss is whiny as all ******** too, she just acts a little less like an idiot and
          has some concept of self defense and self survival.
          Honestly, the love triangle was the shittiest part of HG.
          Aside from repetition and needless description over trivial things.

Dangerous Informer

Shaky jakeward
amen

Loyal Kitten

22,500 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Please people stop with the twilight. Hunger games isnt twilight or any other lame move where vampires sparkle instead of burn in the sun. HUNGER GAMES ISN'T TWILIGHT. ( dont hate me for what i said. I have every right to speak my piece)
evil scream stressed

Hilarious Genius

8,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
i r e s i a
People will forever compare popular teen novels with even a hint of romance to Twatlight.

Just ignore it. It's not a big deal.

Couldn't agree more.

Man-Hungry Bunny

♋ Prince Yuui ♋
yum_puddi _________________________________________ yum_puddi

Everything with romance can be compared to Twilight.

They say idiocy grants you interesting abilities.

User Image
I love you. heart

Married Werewolf

Chief Sakura
Please people stop with the twilight. Hunger games isnt twilight or any other lame move where vampires sparkle instead of burn in the sun. HUNGER GAMES ISN'T TWILIGHT. ( dont hate me for what i said. I have every right to speak my piece)
evil scream stressed

Sorry, I couldn't help but wonder. When you say 'or any other lame movie where vampires sparkle instead of burn in the sun' are you referring to the rest of the twilight saga, or are you suggesting that there are other such films and that these are also routinely compared with the Hunger Games?

Loyal Kitten

22,500 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Remus Moony J Lupin
Chief Sakura
evil scream stressed

Sorry, I couldn't help but wonder. When you say 'or any other lame movie where vampires sparkle instead of burn in the sun' are you referring to the rest of the twilight saga, or are you suggesting that there are other such films and that these are also routinely compared with the Hunger Games?

to the other twilight saga. Vampires need to burn in the sun like normal vampires, not sparkle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff