Welcome to Gaia! ::

The society in the districts is like America in the 1800s, and when they rebel against the Capitol it's like the American Revolution. Does anyone else see that?

Sparkly Prophet

Well, yes, but it's like other random revolutions, too.
Nandor

The American Revolution was the only one that came to mind but I suppose you are right :3

Sparkly Prophet

Kit --x1
Nandor

The American Revolution was the only one that came to mind but I suppose you are right :3
well as the country is the same it's natural that that revolutions comes to your mind first xD
Nandor
Kit --x1
Nandor

well as the country is the same it's natural that that revolutions comes to your mind first xD
yeaa haha I just wanted to see if anyone else had thought of it instead of the stupid love triangle stuff going on in the other threads

Sparkly Prophet

Kit --x1
Nandor
Kit --x1
Nandor

yeaa haha I just wanted to see if anyone else had thought of it instead of the stupid love triangle stuff going on in the other threads
I just don't get it. Collins uses the so called love triangle only to show katniss' feelings about the revolution. if she picks peeta, she is for the peaceful way. if she pics gale, well, we all read what damage his bombs did. I mean, honestly, it's even explained (between the lines) in the third book. I hope the film doesn't stress the love stuff too much :/
Nandor
Kit --x1
Nandor
Kit --x1
Nandor

I just don't get it. Collins uses the so called love triangle only to show katniss' feelings about the revolution. if she picks peeta, she is for the peaceful way. if she pics gale, well, we all read what damage his bombs did. I mean, honestly, it's even explained (between the lines) in the third book. I hope the film doesn't stress the love stuff too much :/

I hope not either but I love the deeper connection you are making. The ending was just kind of a whew... not like amazing or anything. I swear little chunks of me broke reading the third book

Sparkly Prophet

Kit --x1
Nandor
Kit --x1
Nandor
Kit --x1
Nandor

I hope not either but I love the deeper connection you are making. The ending was just kind of a whew... not like amazing or anything. I swear little chunks of me broke reading the third book
At first I was a little disappointed by the third book. But then I remembered that in the real world there is no miracle potion to make peeta love katniss again instantly or to make everyone feel good again. There were so mam
ny moments where I thought I died a little inside, but collins does a great job. she just continues what she has begun, no matter what. If I were an author, I couldn't do it xD THG is the book that caused most emotion ever. Actually I started listening to the first book on mp3 player while jogging. But I had to stop and sit down to better listen to the story. It was amazing from the beginning

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Nandor
Kit --x1
Nandor

I've thought of it, too biggrin
Nandor
Kit --x1
Nandor
Kit --x1
Nandor

At first I was a little disappointed by the third book. But then I remembered that in the real world there is no miracle potion to make peeta love katniss again instantly or to make everyone feel good again. There were so mam
ny moments where I thought I died a little inside, but collins does a great job. she just continues what she has begun, no matter what. If I were an author, I couldn't do it xD THG is the book that caused most emotion ever. Actually I started listening to the first book on mp3 player while jogging. But I had to stop and sit down to better listen to the story. It was amazing from the beginning

yeaa it was xD that book made me want to read again xD
i see it : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas