Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

11,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
Cato. gonk He spent several minutes being eaten alive before being shot in the head.
Rue"s death :'(

Enduring Phantom

Cinna's death was terrible, I stopped reading for a while after that.
Nothing was sad. They had it coming.

Romantic Fatcat

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Rue, Cinna and Finn.

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
Rue. I almost cried in the theater.

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rue, Prim and Finnick's deaths were the saddest for me crying
Rue...Finnick..yeah. I personally didn't think that Prim's death was all that sad. I mean, it was sad when she died, but I think that the death could either have been a different type of death or more... sentimental. I think that this was the only part of any three books that didn't cut it in my mind.

Bashful Noob

Runningice222
WARNING SPOILER

Who's death do you think was the saddest? I think that Rue's, Finnicks, and Prim's deaths were really sad..
rues, prims, finnicks, and i cried when peeta got hijacked (just had to put that out there)

Liberal Codger

I have to agree with you about Rue, Finnick, and Prim. ;~;

Rue, because she was so small and vulnerable.

Finnick because he had already been through so much, being a government hooker, being through the games twice, and then FINALLY finding happiness with Annie, and then having that taken away.

And Prim because we find out that in a roundabout way, Gale killed her. Gale pretty much lost all of his humanity, which is very sad in itself.

I was also upset over the death of Mags. sad She was old, but at the same time, it was just so sad that she had to sacrifice herself like that.

AND CINNA. OH GOD, ALL THE ******** TEARS. ;;~;; When they beat him in front of Katniss, it just broke my heart. ;;~;; I WAS ALL "Y U NO TAKE EFFIE!!!????"
When Prim died I lost it.

Blessed Giver

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Rue's....it was sooo sad... crying

Lonely Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
rue when i watched the movie i just cried she was soo nice but it had to happen or else peeta and khatnis wouldnt have won

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Definitely Rue and Prim.
Considering the fact that they just both died unexpectedly and were pretty loved characters. I was really sad when Rue died and Prim, I was just like NOOOO! DX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff