Welcome to Gaia! ::

WARNING SPOILER

Who's death do you think was the saddest? I think that Rue's, Finnicks, and Prim's deaths were really sad..
Runningice222
Warning: This may have spoilers for people who haven't read the second or third books.

Who's death do you think was the saddest? I think that Rue's, Finnicks, and Prim's deaths were really sad..
Finn and Rue made me tear up. Finn was an amazing character.
Rue was so sweet and innocent and yet so strong

Demonic Sex Symbol

12,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
I agree, Finn, Rue, and Prim were the saddest,

but more so was Rue and Prim cause i have a little sister and i'm much like Katniss that i can hold my own emotional wise pretty well but if i ever lost my sister (in Rue's case if i lost someone that -reminded- me of my sister) I would be lost or it would be very hard and a long time before i would ever recover. My sister is my one and only, so losing her would be like losing my soul.

I think it's also the death of Rue, Finnick and Prim. cat_crying

And also Cato.. ~ lol coz he's so cute and I want to see more of him. Lol haha cat_xp

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Rue! I felt bad for her because she was so young and never wanted to go off and fight in a death match, and then when it seems like she's got a chance, when Katniss adopts her in an alliance and it looks like she's got someone to protect her, she gets brutally killed.

Prim was sad, too. I feel awful for Katniss over both Prim and Rue. She did all she could to protect them, but in the end it wasn't enough.
Panda Panda Chii

I think it's also the death of Rue, Finnick and Prim. cat_crying

And also Cato.. ~ lol coz he's so cute and I want to see more of him. Lol haha cat_xp

Yah Cato's death was pretty sad and gruesome too....

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I like the ones that were said, but I'm going to add in Boggs. That one got me too. He was so lovable in Mockingjay, that I knew he would die, but I didn't know it was going to be so horrible.
Prim's death, by far to me. I got wide-eyed and started crying.
Rue's death & Prim's death

2,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
im caught between Prim, Finnick, and Rue. they all made me cry crying

Nebulous Dragonslayer

16,875 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Rue and Prim and even though Cinna didn't exactly DIE, he just VANISHED, I still cried. neutral

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
RUE crying

Tipsy Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Definitely Rue's; the other characters I feel were almost killed off in a Deathly Hallows, tear-jerker fashion and not really for anything other than the fact that there is a war going on. That being said, it is a war, and people die in wars. I just think that Rue's death was the first death of a character we loved, and it was so much more raw.
Lord Of Liars
Rue and Prim and even though Cinna didn't exactly DIE, he just VANISHED, I still cried. neutral

In the book Katniss is told that he was drug onto the stage thing and killed...
Finnick. I lost it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces