Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Conversationalist

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX
I ******** balled my eyes out in the theater when Rue died... I was so pathetic, but actually watching the murder of a little 12 year old girl was so monstrous and horrible that I was like so close to having audible sobs sitting there in the theater being surrounded by people I'd never met. Lol. It was horrible. :[

Don't worry the same goes for me. I was like trying not to cry or draw attention to myself while I was crying but I was so damn sad. If Katniss didn't shoot that little district 1 mofo in the chest with her bow and arrows I would have done it myself.

Demonic Human

I think half the theater cried when rue died, can't say i did, though I felt sorry for her. Honestly the saddest part was Gale having to watch Katniss seemingly be in love with Peeta.
fvamkls<:Ok,[k,[gmlmg092 jtr240iomgvpqgnko

Rue's death!!!
Honestly, the saddest part for me was when Cato was killed. It was just so gruesome. That even tops when Peeta found out Katniss doesn't really love him. Sad, sad books...

Blessed Raider

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
Rue's death when Katniss was singing to her, lulling her gently to a wakeless sleep ... ... ..
When I read that, it was during the hour we had to "study" before wrestling practice and I almost cried tbh emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff