it was so sad when rue died sad i almost cried :'(

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
I DID FREAKING CRY!! I LIKED HER TOO!!
she was so adorable! i loved how she took cato's knife and hid in the ceiling so he would try starting fights with other people XD
What gets me is that there were people that were upset that they chose a black girl to play Rue. I mean, seriously? It says in the book - in not quite so few words - that she and the other guy from her district were black. Learn to read, people?
My girlfriend said "They should have killed Peeta and saved Rue."

Fatcat

I did cry. I cried really bad when I read it in the book, then I cried even worse when I saw the movie.

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kinda sad for a 12 year old (well, all of them in fact) to die. Countless 12-18 year old kids lost their lives in the Hunger Games. Made my avatar look like a tribute when I started reading in honor to the tributes.

Interesting Conversationalist

Chapstick:
User Image

It's amazing how she gets such a following having so little time in the story. It just goes to show you how amazing characters can have the impact they do.
And for the record, she was one of my favorites. Such a sweet girl.

Essential for Everyone!

User Image
CherieChapstick
Chapstick:
User Image

It's amazing how she gets such a following having so little time in the story. It just goes to show you how amazing characters can have the impact they do.
And for the record, she was one of my favorites. Such a sweet girl.

Essential for Everyone!

User Image

This is true. I feel sad for Foxface, though emo She didn't even get killed on purpose - it was Peeta's idiocy that did her in emo
Jaydenn Kelvari
What gets me is that there were people that were upset that they chose a black girl to play Rue. I mean, seriously? It says in the book - in not quite so few words - that she and the other guy from her district were black. Learn to read, people?

Agreed.
She said they were dark, didn't put a description of what race they were. Doesn't matter to me.
What, they expect the the world in this book to be on color? Get atta here, haha.

I was reading this article when it first came out. Made me laugh.

Anyway, I did cry when Rue did. And then when Thresh died. T.T Never shake that feeling when district 11 went rogue (in the scene). Made cry even more.
i love all ur comments guys smile good job being mature and stuffs biggrin im glad no one made racist comments like they have done on twitter and facebook
I DID cry.

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
rue's death was so sad i cried LIKE WHO THE HELL WOULD KILL A LITTLE GIRL SHE WAS
she was so nice crying

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
I have seen the movie twice and both times I have cried when Rue died. And when Gale carried Prim away screaming for Katniss at the reaping... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff