Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
ChocolateXCheese
7-Volt
I didn't think twice about her until she teamed up with Katniss. Despite hating blacks with a passion, I still cried when she died.

Highlight for obscene reply to this heartless individual:
******** you, go burn and die in a hole, you dumbshit racist b*****d. You are a shame to civilized and educated society. People like you shouldn't even live and breathe in this world because all you do is hate and hurt others with your pointless and unjustified prejudice against individuals, for no good reason, who do not deserve to be despised so.

Aaanyway. I hated the books, but I still agree. Rue was a BAMF if there ever was one.
Go cry me a river. I have my reasons to hate blacks and if you don't like it, kiss my a**.

Tipsy Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
7-Volt
ChocolateXCheese
7-Volt
I didn't think twice about her until she teamed up with Katniss. Despite hating blacks with a passion, I still cried when she died.

Highlight for obscene reply to this heartless individual:
******** you, go burn and die in a hole, you dumbshit racist b*****d. You are a shame to civilized and educated society. People like you shouldn't even live and breathe in this world because all you do is hate and hurt others with your pointless and unjustified prejudice against individuals, for no good reason, who do not deserve to be despised so.

Aaanyway. I hated the books, but I still agree. Rue was a BAMF if there ever was one.
Go cry me a river. I have my reasons to hate blacks and if you don't like it, kiss my a**.

There is no reason to hate a group of people based on the color of their skin. Ever. That's the kind of belief that started the Holocaust, and everyone knows how horrible that was. I mean, really, I don't understand racism. I'm going to be hypothetical here, but it's like if I hated all blondes because I was bullied by a bunch of them when I was a child. Or if I hated all people with pierced ears because I was robbed at gunpoint then beaten half to death by someone who had earrings. Or if I hated all little people because one tortured and killed my baby sister.

Now, replace the blondes, the people with pierced ears, and the little people with black people. Should I hate all black people? No. Would it be justified? No. Should I hate those people who ruined my life, regardless of the color of their skin? Yes. Would that be justified? Certainly.

Now, why is hating the individuals instead of the group justified? I'll tell you:

No one should ever hate a person for what they are and how they're born. People should only be hated, or loved, for their words and actions.

Think about it. Let's take a moment to roleplay. You are the same person, with the same personality, the same life, but you no longer feel that hatred towards black people. And now you're black.

Now, I have that prejudice against black people; that includes you and your family. You disgust me and your family is dirt that can just go die somewhere. But oh, that one little black girl from that movie dying made me sad, but you can go die and I wouldn't give a s**t. I've never met you, never spoke to you before, but I hate you and your family more than anything.

How does that make you feel? Angry? Sad? Probably both. No one likes to be hated, especially when they didn't do anything wrong.

Well this rant is probably pointless since your hatred is probably deeply rooted because of an experience in your life or because of the teachings passed down in your family, so eh. I just needed to vent a little. But if you learned something, I would be very grateful. It's always satisfying to see a little hatred removed from the world

Oh yeah, and Rue is totally adorable. D=< I wanted to pet that fluffy hair so bad.

Merry Demigod

ChocolateXCheese
7-Volt

Ahem: What she said. Go ******** urself bud.

Beloved Genius

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Lynessa Windrunner
Rue's fooking adorable.

True, True. emotion_awesome
Agreed! She can whip a** anytime! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items