Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Genius

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
7-Volt
I didn't think twice about her until she teamed up with Katniss. Despite hating blacks with a passion, I still cried when she died.

You Racist guy? and good, of course anyone would cry if a little girl died in a Idiotic F***ing idea like the Hunger games and making innocent children do that.

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Rue is like Prim's age, but she still is pretty awesome in the hunger games. I guess the story wouldn't be exactlyy the same, if someone voluntered to take's rue's place, huh?

8,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lynessa Windrunner
Rue's fooking adorable.
Rue and I stay together like a pimp and his shrimp.
MAN w33 are tiett like motherz tubes,naw wat i mean!
Imma stop dat was messyX)

4,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rue is cool.
She was so disrespected though...because she is african american.

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
DAMN STRAIGHT!

Tipsy Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
7-Volt
I didn't think twice about her until she teamed up with Katniss. Despite hating blacks with a passion, I still cried when she died.

Highlight for obscene reply to this heartless individual:
[******** you, go burn and die in a hole, you dumbshit racist b*****d. You are a shame to civilized and educated society. People like you shouldn't even live and breathe in this world because all you do is hate and hurt others with your pointless and unjustified prejudice against individuals, for no good reason, who do not deserve to be despised so.

Aaanyway. I hated the books, but I still agree. Rue was a BAMF if there ever was one.
She was amazing :3 though I don't know if she was badass so much as just awesome in general.
Shes the sweetest, most heartfelt character there is - and less annoying than Peeta in my personal opinion. By the end of a lot of the character's times I get so sick and tired about hearing them b***h about their problems (especially Katniss! My god in Mockingjay shes so annoying!) But Rue just take the good times from it and goes on being her best, not hiding in a corner and crying when things continue to get bad.

Fatcat

God, I love Rue. Her technique in the games was lovely (if I was small like her I'd probably have done the same thing...in that situation).

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
She really is. She didn't kill anyone during the games.

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rue had my heart from the first moment she came on screen. I don't cry at movies, but that one particular scene (we all know the one) Had me blubbering like a little school girl.. I mean, I'm talking mascara running, embarrassing myself in the middle of the theater, the whole nine. I think it was her compassion for Katniss that made her even more BA, imho.

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
1---Black_Rabbit---1
7-Volt

You Racist guy? and good, of course anyone would cry if a little girl died in a Idiotic F***ing idea like the Hunger games and making innocent children do that.
I'm extremely racist against blacks but Rue was the only exception so far. crying What the ******** hell? I'm tearing up about her death again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff