Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
I want to start out saying that I despise anything and everything Twilight. So, if Rob Pattinson were to play Finnick, I would shoot myself. To be honest with you, he killed Twilight for me. I was a fan, went to see the first movie, and left a hater of Twilight.

I didn't do this with The Hunger Games, and I want to keep it that way. I mean, this isn't some film where some Vampire leaves his human girlfriend out in the forest after he dumps her.

So, what I am trying to say is that this better not be true. Rob Pattinson WOULD NOT make a good Finnick. Finnick is sexier than Edward, and I wouldn't be able to watch Catching Fire and Mockingjay if he is in it.

Ruthless Autobiographer

9,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ayamae Akahana
SSGI
emotion_donotwant

I bet he's a great guy and everything, but... I just can't forget... his Edwardness... That creepy stare... emotion_0A0

emotion_donotwant

THIS stare?

http://static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-Edward-Cullen-Ron-Harry-Potter.jpg
That's not quite as creepy. I think there's a laugh under that face.

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
must be a troll . . . right?
crying
why god why?!

Sparkly Cutesmasher

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hopefully This Link Will Help..

It's apparently JUST rumors. But then again who knows with the media now a days..
Sure he doesn't look the part of Finnick, but R-Pattz is a pretty good actor but I wouldn't mind.

Let us not forget that Robert Pattinson is like one of the biggest trolls for Twilight. Just because he's in one sucky movie doesn't mean he'll destroy your movie-going experience. He was in the movie, based off the book, Water for Elephants--did he turn Jakob into Edward? No. Give the guy a break.

Beloved Perfectionist

Are you serious? My friend is not going to be happy about his. -_-
          s**t what the fuq
          please god no
          no please don't do this to me
I will legitimately throw myself from a building if this happens. The Hunger Games is one of the only things keeping me happy at the moment. If they put some hairy-a**ed turtle butt as Finnick, my life will be over .__________. i hate you rob pat.

Generous Friend

8,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! Robert Pattinson can't play Finnick!!! (I want Alex Pettyfer)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff