Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
monkey_squeak
Sammirah
I checked, and nothing's been announced. I also read that the creators of the films want to stay away from any possible associations with Twilight.

Phew. Finnick is supposed to be tanned, muscular and overall attractive. He is a fisherman, not a vampire.

my god, stop associating Pattinson with Twilight. That was not his only film role. I don't like him all that much, but I'm sick of people like you thinking that the only movie role he's ever been in was Twilight.
Sammirah
I checked, and nothing's been announced. I also read that the creators of the films want to stay away from any possible associations with Twilight.

God I hope you're right. xD

I almost rage-tossed my computer when I read this topic.

Ruthless Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Sakura Parfait
monkey_squeak
Sammirah

Phew. Finnick is supposed to be tanned, muscular and overall attractive. He is a fisherman, not a vampire.

my god, stop associating Pattinson with Twilight. That was not his only film role. I don't like him all that much, but I'm sick of people like you thinking that the only movie role he's ever been in was Twilight.

I know that's not his only role in his acting career! But in case you haven't noticed, it's his most famous one, meaning quite a lot of people associate him with vampires rofl So excuse me if he reminds me of a vampire. A lot of people agree too, which is why he isn't suitable for Finnick. Just deal with it emotion_dealwithit

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
If he does it, I hope he's more like Cedric than Edward.
if that is true.......i would die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well they did want to cast taylor lautner for gale and that didn't happen. But robert patterson just looks constepated!
DragonMilo28
I really hope that's a troll, man.
Yeah, me too. sad

ThyOneGuy's Oppa

Its a lie a lie!!!! eek Its just a troll because if its real I'm burning my books and never going to see the movie! I don't need stupid twihard posers sitting next to me and suddenly flocking over to see the movie.... and as Finnick?!?!?!?! NEVER!

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I don't know why people are making a big deal of it. He wants to act in it, let him. Hope it's true just to piss everyone off.
i hope this is true.
Sakura Parfait
monkey_squeak
Sammirah

THANK YOU!
PvtZydrate
Jordis det Blodige
PvtZydrate
If this is true, I give up on everything.

I was barely able to stomach the hackjob they did on the first movie.

With how shaky the camera was, I was looking for Micheal Bay in the credits as director.
I couldn't even tell what was going on because the camera was in an earthquake or something.

i went with a friend of mine that has yet to read the books and she was like, ok, i have like 10 questions... haha
ew no, hes ugly.. and hairy

Ruthless Autobiographer

9,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
emotion_donotwant

I bet he's a great guy and everything, but... I just can't forget... his Edwardness... That creepy stare... emotion_0A0

emotion_donotwant

Liberal Codger

SSGI
emotion_donotwant

I bet he's a great guy and everything, but... I just can't forget... his Edwardness... That creepy stare... emotion_0A0

emotion_donotwant

THIS stare?

http://static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-Edward-Cullen-Ron-Harry-Potter.jpg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out