Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
My Fair Robot
Wow, you guys. Calm down. Even if this is true, he is not a bad actor. And will this REALLY keep any of you from seeing the movies? Really? No. As far as actors go, they could pick worse.

Again, odds are this isn't true.

Not to mention the fact that what people consider "hot" is largely subjective. I bet whoever they cast as Finnick will be a disappointment to some/most =/

All I want from the actor who plays Finnick (don't care who): dark/tan skin, finely chiselled body, mysterious and playful/flirty. I think if they find an actor who looks like the former and acts like the latter they're all set! biggrin

Shy Fatcat

Going to kill myself now.
Finnick is supposed to be sexy so.... I'm positive the Robert Pattinson cast is a troll.
The article is here:

Will Robert Pattinson Play Finnick Odair In 'Catching Fire?'

They never actually stated Robert Pattinson was going to play it, they just suggested it because the director is francis lawrence who directed another movie rob was in. I don't know why, it seems a bit of a stretch.
Cocette
User Image
User Image

Had a heart attack when I saw this. I think it's a troll... nothing is certain yet right guys?! If it's a troll, well played Hunger Games cast. I totes flew into a rage.
No way...srsly?
i am book worm
Going to kill myself now.
Why thrust violence on yourself when we can instead thrust it upon Mr. Pattinson?
HELL NO! </3

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
so ******** what if he gets casted? It's not like his only film role was Edward Cullen. rolleyes Have you all forgotten that he was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter? I thought he did a much better job there than in Twilight (although he didn't have many speaking parts).

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
My Fair Robot
Wow, you guys. Calm down. Even if this is true, he is not a bad actor. And will this REALLY keep any of you from seeing the movies? Really? No. As far as actors go, they could pick worse.

Again, odds are this isn't true.

^ this. I thought he did a decent job as Cedric in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Lonely Lunatic

-.- eww i hope it isnt true...they could do so much better than him

Ruthless Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Sammirah
I checked, and nothing's been announced. I also read that the creators of the films want to stay away from any possible associations with Twilight.

Phew. Finnick is supposed to be tanned, muscular and overall attractive. He is a fisherman, not a vampire.

Proxy Hunter

9,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Sammirah
I checked, and nothing's been announced. I also read that the creators of the films want to stay away from any possible associations with Twilight.
I hope its true!

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Can't stand the man. Makes my teeth itch, hate his face, hate his British pale body. -gags- At least he wouldn't be kissing anyone, his kissing face makes him look like he's about to burst into tears.
PvtZydrate
If this is true, I give up on everything.

I was barely able to stomach the hackjob they did on the first movie.

7,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jordis det Blodige
PvtZydrate
If this is true, I give up on everything.

I was barely able to stomach the hackjob they did on the first movie.

With how shaky the camera was, I was looking for Micheal Bay in the credits as director.
I couldn't even tell what was going on because the camera was in an earthquake or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff