Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Finnick is supposed to be a pretty boy. I don't care either way for Robert Patterson but he just doesn't fall under that category. Dark and brooding, not pretty. I personally think Chris Evans would make a hell of a Finnick but just cause he plays arrogant pretty boy really well (in Fantastic Four)
Nicholette_Swanson
Finnick is supposed to be a pretty boy. I don't care either way for Robert Patterson but he just doesn't fall under that category. Dark and brooding, not pretty. I personally think Chris Evans would make a hell of a Finnick but just cause he plays arrogant pretty boy really well (in Fantastic Four)

That's who I was thinking of to be Finnick! whee

Shirtless Raider

Cocette
Nicholette_Swanson

Are you kidding me!? He's far too old. rolleyes

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
My opinion....

He's not a bad actor, he just had a bad part in Twilight and that movie ruined his reputation. He wasn't bad in Harry Potter C: I really think they could have used a better actor as Finnick, because I didn't picture Finnick looking like him. As long as he does a good part and gets good reviews I'll see Catching Fire. But hopefully they will find a better actor. If not, they'll need some luck getting it away from the Twilight fans, because if Robert plays it, that whole theater will be full of Twilight "Team Edward" fans. That's just my opinion....no offense to anyone.

Invisible Regular

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Omg , i literally just screamed and my mom asked me what was wrong.

but anyway i think that would be a horrible choice for the role. just due to the fact that he actually doesnt seem to have a bold personality like finnick does. and he has to kiss katniss? OHHELLNO . stick with bella.

Rainbow Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
GUYS, you can fake tweets. FFS, OP, all you would have had to do was google the topic, not even go back through the feeds of the people represented in the image to see if the tweets actually happened.

Finnick hasn't been cast yet, and you can bet your tesserae that Lion's Gate won't be letting that information out until it's a good time to amp up interest in Catching Fire; they're not going to leak something like that when it's competing with the first crop of summer movies.

Fashionable Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
Definitely should get will smith to play Finnick...

6,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

真棒是我的生命。

Please be a troll!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
No offense to fans of him, but he's not really hot. o.o
If this is true, I'm going to bang my head against the wall.
He's got Harry Potter.
He's got Twilight.
And now he shall take The Hunger Games.

I can't seem to escape him and I'm not sure if I'm happy about that or not. I find him mildly attractive but a rather terrible actor.

8,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Hood of Locksley
Cocette
Nicholette_Swanson

Are you kidding me!? He's far too old. rolleyes

Robert Pattinson is 26, Chris Evans is 30. Not that much older

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Well, Finnick is about 24 years old and he most definitely has to be hot. Wasn't his parade outfit only fish nets? Anyways, seeing as he did "chores" for the Capitol, he's got to be a young good looking man and Robert Patterson does not fit the role. Not to mention, that guy is not tan at all. Finnick's got to have some sunkissed skin if he's from the Fishing district.

Invisible Gaian

You know... I could deal with that. I'm way more concerned with Kristen Bell volunteering to play Johanna Mason.

THIS is my Johanna Mason >>

User ImageUser Image

Meet Shannyn Sossamon

if she looks familiar, she played Jocelyn in A Knight's Tale with Heath Ledger smile

Beloved Gekko

Would the casting department be so stupid? He's all wrong for the role rolleyes

Invisible Gaian

Cocette
Nicholette_Swanson

Chris Evans would be perfect biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas