Sweet Rue? yum_cupcake

Distrustful Guardian

Desirable Millionaire

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Prim, although I wasn't glad about what happened to either. sad
Lil Rue 3nodding :...although i was well emotional reading and watching the hunger games crying

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Rue. Still innocent, but tough and impressive.

Lazy Kitty

11,215 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
Prim~ she started it all, Shes the one that Katniss wanted to stay alive... But while Katniss was saving her she dies... Because of the person she trusted the most~ Gale crying

Raider

rue mrgreen

Shirtless Fatcat

Rue deffinitly mrgreen
FIRST! I am the first this is my big chance: Hi Mom and I want to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my. .. "Friend," my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my mo...so, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, my fish, my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, this is a great opportunity are giving me for being the first comment on this page and really want to say that thanks, infinite thanks and I will never forget this special moment where I was finally first at something, plus I want to wish a special greeting to Tokyo Japan to make those Chinese puppets as impressive as Zidane, but not because I want to thank, but most importantly I want to wish all that in as much as the bottom of my heart never lose that feeling that many can not read this message as long as a b*****d but I do not care I'm very happy of this event, do not fit with excitement and my life took an unimaginable sense, I applaud and I go for, aplaudanse yourself for giving me such a great opportunity to I can be the first to comment so similar publication and these small and short words that come from my heart just expressing a minimal part of the impressive emotion, thank you all and I hope they're right, oh I forgot, thanks to my guitar, my friends, the amixers, the wachiturros, the Flaites, the Cannis and all those people that make me feel special to know I'm not as stupid as them, deep and sincere thanks. want to say more but time I can see, all these few words express my greatest feelings and I hope I can present more opportunities in life, and continue to succeed, I love you all those people who read this comentario. THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♥
Tip Post
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:31 pm
Innocent Prim?
Or
Sweet Rue?

amaranth and acacia

7,000 Points
50 150 100
Tip Post
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:37 pm

For what?

q u e s t i n g // q u e s t i o n s

I HATE SOMETHING YOU DO.

Tumblr
Bluebabiie

Tip Post
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 am
Prim, although I wasn't glad about what happened to either.

Please help me with my quest!(Hermes' Moon)
Art by ll Secrets ll

xlolaxsparksx

Tip Post
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:01 am
Lil Rue :...although i was well emotional reading and watching the hunger games
xlolaxsparksx ....The one and only
T3h Jinji

Tip Post
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:46 am
Rue. Still innocent, but tough and impressive.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

| HoA | FS | MoH |
xXx_Loveless_Colors_xXx

Tip Post
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:35 pm
Rue

I've had just about enough
of quote diamonds in the rough
Because my backbone is paper thin
Get me out of this cavern or I'll cave in
Rain on your Back

Tip Post
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:04 pm
~ RUE ~
(Doll made by OddlyEven)
~ Dream Avis ~

I am always up to do some RPG, especially on Shaman King.

Everdeen_Katniss12

5,800 Points
300 200 250
Tip Post
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:43 pm
Prim~ she started it all, Shes the one that Katniss wanted to stay alive... But while Katniss was saving her she dies... Because of the person she trusted the most~ Gale
MY DREAM AVI!! I NEED DONATIONS PLZ!!

Total Value: 399,990 Gold, 6,900 Tickets
[Item Information]
Falcon Featherz

Tip Post
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:46 pm
rue
soul silver 28

Tip Post
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm
Rue deffinitly
xAznxBoiix104

Tip Post
Edit
Delete
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:14 pm
FIRST! I am the first this is my big chance: Hi Mom and I want to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my. .. "Friend," my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my mo...so, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, my fish, my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, this is a great opportunity are giving me for being the first comment on this page and really want to say that thanks, infinite thanks and I will never forget this special moment where I was finally first at something, plus I want to wish a special greeting to Tokyo Japan to make those Chinese puppets as impressive as Zidane, but not because I want to thank, but most importantly I want to wish all that in as much as the bottom of my heart never lose that feeling that many can not read this message as long as a b*****d but I do not care I'm very happy of this event, do not fit with excitement and my life took an unimaginable sense, I applaud and I go for, aplaudanse yourself for giving me such a great opportunity to I can be the first to comment so similar publication and these small and short words that come from my heart just expressing a minimal part of the impressive emotion, thank you all and I hope they're right, oh I forgot, thanks to my guitar, my friends, the amixers, the wachiturros, the Flaites, the Cannis and all those people that make me feel special to know I'm not as stupid as them, deep and sincere thanks. want to say more but time I can see, all these few words express my greatest feelings and I hope I can present more opportunities in life, and continue to succeed, I love you all those people who read this comentario. THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♥

I've adopted!
Name: Jason
Like:Chocolate,Cotton Candy
No Like:Strangers,Monsters
Owner AznxBoiix104
Subscribe
Report This Topic|unblock images1
Gaia Forums » Hot Topics » The Hunger Games
honestly i felt more for rue.

7,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
goddamn spoilers. I've only seen the movie so I vote for rue.

Beloved Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
hmm, in the first book Rue but in the last book Prim!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff