13,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kakashi Lover14
Sorrowficial
I have a pillowcase with his face on it c:
I love him! owo

You're so lucky! They had some at Hot Topic but they all sold out the first day! (Plus I have no money >.< )

x3 I know right? (This is gonna sound totally weird but...) I hug it, and rarely, but sometimes kiss it before I go to sleep, I love him so much xD
I sound like a freak now...
Anyway.. get it on amazon biggrin its only a few dollars

spronky's Waifu

Cute Tipper

Sorrowficial
Kakashi Lover14
Sorrowficial
I love him! owo

You're so lucky! They had some at Hot Topic but they all sold out the first day! (Plus I have no money >.< )

x3 I know right? (This is gonna sound totally weird but...) I hug it, and rarely, but sometimes kiss it before I go to sleep, I love him so much xD

Lol you dont sound like a freak show I would totally do the same thing if I had one! ♥ and i cant get on amazon it doesnt work on my computer for some reason sad the page wont load

spronky's Waifu

Cute Tipper

iPrettyPrincess2
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2
Oh Em Gee!! Peeta as in Peeta Mellark!! I'm soo in love with that guy!! Soo Handsome!! x3

Oh I know! ♥ Sooo cute <3

He is sooo Kyuuut~!! I'm sooo in love~!! Even my friends like him!! Yiheee!! So Handsome~!! <3

He's so amazingly cute! ♥ I love him so much! ♥ and hes such a perfect fit for Katniss!
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2
Oh Em Gee!! Peeta as in Peeta Mellark!! I'm soo in love with that guy!! Soo Handsome!! x3

He is sooo Kyuuut~!! I'm sooo in love~!! Even my friends like him!! Yiheee!! So Handsome~!! <3

He's so amazingly cute! ♥ I love him so much! ♥ and hes such a perfect fit for Katniss!

Yeah~!! They such a kyuut couple~!! heart 4laugh

spronky's Waifu

Cute Tipper

iPrettyPrincess2
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2

I dont think they could be any cuter! ♥ Sometimes I wish I was her xP
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2

Haha~!! And the things he does to Katniss, soo heart-catching and jaw-dropping~!! He risked his life just to keep her safe~!! heart 4laugh

Annydote's Wife

Lonely Lover

13,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kakashi Lover14
Sorrowficial
Kakashi Lover14
Sorrowficial
I love him! owo

Lol you dont sound like a freak show I would totally do the same thing if I had one! ♥ and i cant get on amazon it doesnt work on my computer for some reason sad the page wont load

xD
Aw, that sucks :0

spronky's Waifu

Cute Tipper

KisaIchiba42
“You love me. Real or not real?”

I tell him, “Real.”

cat_4laugh

I love that soo much! ♥

spronky's Waifu

Cute Tipper

iPrettyPrincess2
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2

Haha~!! And the things he does to Katniss, soo heart-catching and jaw-dropping~!! He risked his life just to keep her safe~!! heart 4laugh

That's how you know it's true love♥♥

spronky's Waifu

Cute Tipper

Sorrowficial
Kakashi Lover14
Sorrowficial
Kakashi Lover14
Sorrowficial
I love him! owo

xD

I knoow sad But oh well, I will get my friend to buy it for me and pay her back xD

Friend

6,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ooohh I lovee him!!!(:
Who doesn't ? heart
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2
Kakashi Lover14
iPrettyPrincess2

That's how you know it's true love♥♥

IKR~!! Gawsh. He's soo cute!! Saying it over and over again~!! *Speechless* whee

Annydote's Wife

Lonely Lover

13,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kakashi Lover14
Sorrowficial
Kakashi Lover14
Sorrowficial
Kakashi Lover14
Sorrowficial
I love him! owo

xD

I knoow sad But oh well, I will get my friend to buy it for me and pay her back xD

xD I like that idea ( * 3 * )

spronky's Waifu

Cute Tipper

Isabella_LaDu
Ooohh I lovee him!!!(:
Who doesn't ? heart

Who can't love him?! ♥

spronky's Waifu

Cute Tipper

Sorrowficial
Kakashi Lover14
Sorrowficial
Kakashi Lover14
Sorrowficial

xD

xD I like that idea ( * 3 * )

Haha thanks, I like it too! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas