Welcome to Gaia! ::

Definitely team Peeta-bread.
Not only is he the sweetest thing on the planet, but the actor who plays him has a soft spot in my heart.
Peeta put his life at risk for a girl who had no idea he was alive. He was just "the boy with the bread.".
Oh, I adore him.

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Kez Mani
I think Peeta was a better choice for Katniss, but if I had to pick between the two for myself, I'd choose Gale.

... Or Finnick. *runs off*

Peeta's a better foil for her, but his personality to too annoying for me. I would have chosen for her to be with Gale, just because I like him more as a character. His arrogance wouldn't really work with Katniss's lack of emotion. Alas.

Finnick is a hilarious character!

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Affectionate Love
Hello! I dont want to turn this into " twilight" with the Edward vs. Jacob thing,
but my friend force me too. So which do you like better? Personally i like them both
but i would choose Peeta.
It doesn't matter whoever anyone wants because the author wrote the books and chooses anyway. Team s**t doesn't even makes sense. Good go I gotta leave this forum before my head explodes from all this goddamn team and twighlight comparing s**t.
I prefer Peeta over Gale anytime.
However, my favourite male character would most definitely be Finnick.

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Well, I think Peeta is a better choice for Katniss. I really don't pull towards one of them.

Star Lover

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
Affectionate Love
Hello! I dont want to turn this into " twilight" with the Edward vs. Jacob thing,
but my friend force me too. So which do you like better? Personally i like them both
but i would choose Peeta.

I like Peeta cause he's sweet and kind. He also had a crush on Katniss long before. Gale is just plain mysterious and I prefer my guys sweet. lol

Malevolent Noob

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
No surprise here ;
Peeta. [:
i like em both : )
Well of course Peeta, like almost any other girl. It's just that I'd rather have sweet bread and cake than a bleeding turkey.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games