Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Yeah, a lot of people tend to dislike him. Like I said though, the mean, sadistic personality is pretty much a turn on for me...I figured that out when Peeta took on the snide, wicked attitude for a while, because even though I had disliked him for acting like a blase doormat who could only think about Katniss, I found myself really liking their conversations where they bickered and shot snarky statements back and forth in Mockingjay. I was disappointed to see that he had lost a some edge when all was said and done.

Now that I look at it, that really is odd, how I can adore both Cinna and Snow. Those two are such opposites, and yet...I find them both so likable.
yes i find peeta kinda interesting in the third book because he was taken over by the capital and was different.. he wasn't what i thought he would be ..i LOVED Coins sence to kill katniss.. but it was the other way around.. wink

Yeah, I did a little victory cheer when I read that Katniss chose to take Coin out instead of Snow. Then the damn mob killed Snow and I was like "Aw come on! Really, really!?"
Yes i loved snows determanation to take all away that katniss loved.. its just great!

His sly, maniacal personality warms my heart. And the fact that he stayed the same person even in the face of death...he makes me so proud! emotion_kirakira
Yes i felt like crying when he died.. :.(

Beloved Sex Symbol

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Yeah, a lot of people tend to dislike him. Like I said though, the mean, sadistic personality is pretty much a turn on for me...I figured that out when Peeta took on the snide, wicked attitude for a while, because even though I had disliked him for acting like a blase doormat who could only think about Katniss, I found myself really liking their conversations where they bickered and shot snarky statements back and forth in Mockingjay. I was disappointed to see that he had lost a some edge when all was said and done.

Now that I look at it, that really is odd, how I can adore both Cinna and Snow. Those two are such opposites, and yet...I find them both so likable.
yes i find peeta kinda interesting in the third book because he was taken over by the capital and was different.. he wasn't what i thought he would be ..i LOVED Coins sence to kill katniss.. but it was the other way around.. wink

Yeah, I did a little victory cheer when I read that Katniss chose to take Coin out instead of Snow. Then the damn mob killed Snow and I was like "Aw come on! Really, really!?"
Yes i loved snows determanation to take all away that katniss loved.. its just great!

His sly, maniacal personality warms my heart. And the fact that he stayed the same person even in the face of death...he makes me so proud! emotion_kirakira

I actually kind of laughed at the irony of it all with Snow, because a lot of the characters I like get killed by a random flash mob. It was sad/disappointing nonetheless, but I knew that somewhere in the Hunger Games afterlife, Snow was reveling in the irony with me. sweatdrop
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

I actually kind of laughed at the irony of it all with Snow, because a lot of the characters I like get killed by a random flash mob. It was sad/disappointing nonetheless, but I knew that somewhere in the Hunger Games afterlife, Snow was reveling in the irony with me. sweatdrop
I only disliked snow's and Finnicks death .. i just love finnick but same as snow but i wanted katniss to kill him.. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff