Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Phantom

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Even though he died, I adored Cinna. I took a liking to Haymitch as well though, as the story progressed he got a lot more complex.
yeah I liked Pres. Sbow cause of his pride and confidence to over come the rebels.. not his puffy lips.. x)

Holy s**t, someone else who loved President Snow! emotion_kirakira I have to do a victory dance for this, I thought I'd never see the day~!

But seriously, he was an awesome character. I especially liked him at the end of Mockingjay, when I realized that he wasn't so terrible as a person or a leader, and it wasn't just the fetishes for blood, sadism, roses, and older men clouding my perception (even though those probably give him a big boost on the scale, haha).
Wow i didn't know that u liked him.. he is a mean character.. but Suzanne Collins didn't make him a character who you would want to kill..

Yeah, a lot of people tend to dislike him. Like I said though, the mean, sadistic personality is pretty much a turn on for me...I figured that out when Peeta took on the snide, wicked attitude for a while, because even though I had disliked him for acting like a blase doormat who could only think about Katniss, I found myself really liking their conversations where they bickered and shot snarky statements back and forth in Mockingjay. I was disappointed to see that he had lost a some edge when all was said and done.

Now that I look at it, that really is odd, how I can adore both Cinna and Snow. Those two are such opposites, and yet...I find them both so likable.
yes i find peeta kinda interesting in the third book because he was taken over by the capital and was different.. he wasn't what i thought he would be ..i LOVED Coins sence to kill katniss.. but it was the other way around.. wink

Yeah, I did a little victory cheer when I read that Katniss chose to take Coin out instead of Snow. Then the damn mob killed Snow and I was like "Aw come on! Really, really!?"
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Holy s**t, someone else who loved President Snow! emotion_kirakira I have to do a victory dance for this, I thought I'd never see the day~!

But seriously, he was an awesome character. I especially liked him at the end of Mockingjay, when I realized that he wasn't so terrible as a person or a leader, and it wasn't just the fetishes for blood, sadism, roses, and older men clouding my perception (even though those probably give him a big boost on the scale, haha).
Wow i didn't know that u liked him.. he is a mean character.. but Suzanne Collins didn't make him a character who you would want to kill..

Yeah, a lot of people tend to dislike him. Like I said though, the mean, sadistic personality is pretty much a turn on for me...I figured that out when Peeta took on the snide, wicked attitude for a while, because even though I had disliked him for acting like a blase doormat who could only think about Katniss, I found myself really liking their conversations where they bickered and shot snarky statements back and forth in Mockingjay. I was disappointed to see that he had lost a some edge when all was said and done.

Now that I look at it, that really is odd, how I can adore both Cinna and Snow. Those two are such opposites, and yet...I find them both so likable.
yes i find peeta kinda interesting in the third book because he was taken over by the capital and was different.. he wasn't what i thought he would be ..i LOVED Coins sence to kill katniss.. but it was the other way around.. wink

Yeah, I did a little victory cheer when I read that Katniss chose to take Coin out instead of Snow. Then the damn mob killed Snow and I was like "Aw come on! Really, really!?"
Yes i felt like it is honorable for Katniss to kill Pres. Snow
Duske Angel
Well personally, i think gale &&peeta are both pretty hott(x but yeah i`m totally with you, TEAM PEETA FTW heart heart heart &&plus, peeta`s personality is better . i mean, he`s willing TO DIE for katniss....who doesn`t want a guy like that ? heart

I admit, I only saw the movie, and I might be mistaken, but didn't Peeta sort of betray Katniss at one point, or was he just trying to get intel on the other tributes?

Enduring Phantom

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Yes i felt like it is honorable for Katniss to kill Pres. Snow

I wanted her to do something completely out of left field and free him, then go on a crazy adventure with him as enemies turned allies by circumstance. It would've been an interesting plot twist, to say the least.

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
bluefyre23
Duske Angel
Well personally, i think gale &&peeta are both pretty hott(x but yeah i`m totally with you, TEAM PEETA FTW heart heart heart &&plus, peeta`s personality is better . i mean, he`s willing TO DIE for katniss....who doesn`t want a guy like that ? heart

I admit, I only saw the movie, and I might be mistaken, but didn't Peeta sort of betray Katniss at one point, or was he just trying to get intel on the other tributes?

Oh no, he joined up with the Careers so that he could protect Katniss and try to lead them away from her because he knew that they would want to kill her first . But eventually, they did find her and you could hear Peeta yelling at her to run and get away, and he stayed back to fight Cato so Katniss would have time to get away
Duske Angel
bluefyre23
Duske Angel

Oh no, he joined up with the Careers so that he could protect Katniss and try to lead them away from her because he knew that they would want to kill her first . But eventually, they did find her and you could hear Peeta yelling at her to run and get away, and he stayed back to fight Cato so Katniss would have time to get away

Oh! I understand, now. Thanks mate. smile
Rapunzel_Bunny44
zorglub800
Nice Guy Gale! F*** Peeta heart
Well thats your opinion but your stupid! stressed evil

Haters gonna hate! dramallama

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
zorglub800
Rapunzel_Bunny44
zorglub800
Nice Guy Gale! F*** Peeta heart
Well thats your opinion but your stupid! stressed evil

Haters gonna hate! dramallama
Well whatever and I know I was being mean but you should stop being mean! crying

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
sailor mew berry
iam on team peeta he is sooo hottt but gale is hott too!!!! heart heart
Gale's not my favorite but he has ...nice ..no.....Ohh!....no....Well His Name is Gale!
i just love gale heart heart heart heart heart heart but i also love peta heart heart heart heart heart so perfect, i read all the books in 1 week xp
I LUV PEETA!!!!!!! Gale is winey but he is so not hot!! Peeta is a badass and he makes bread so wht more do u want!!
heart

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Rapunzel_Bunny44
Peeta or Gale I personally choose Peeta because he's perfect! ^^ <3 and stupid fat ugly whiny Gale .. Bunny: I choose Peeta! Stupid Person: Uh uh team Gale! picks nose* Bunny : I'll give you 1 milla second to run.
I am Peeta!
Its hard to choose between Gale and Peeta. Personally, Gale would be my choice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff