Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Your justification for preferring Peeta is that he's cute? Really? cat_rolleyes I haven't found Gale to be whiny, and I don't care what he looks like, that has no bearing on whether I like him as a character or whether I find him a good match for Katniss. I'm halfway through the second book and I know who she ends up with in the end (even if no one told me, it was kind of obvious) and at the moment, I think Gale is a better match for her. He just clicks better with Katniss. But really, I don't care all that much so long as the one she ends up with isn't like, abusive or some s**t.

Enduring Phantom

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

I'm curious as well. I hope they don't botch him like they did Katniss. She was supposed to have black hair (not brown, and yes the actress dyed her hair for the role. She had it blond before), and have an olive skin tone, not pale. It deserved a double face palm, I say.
Yeah I didn't like Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss.. but it also bothered me that she was sloppy and poorly portrayed...

Yeah. I think that Q’orianka Kilcher would have done much better as Katniss. I haven't actually seen the Hunger Games movie, but I saw a movie called Firelight that came out this year about some girls in juvenile prison center, it was a beautiful movie. The main character, Caroline, who Q'orianka plays the part of, was almost exactly how I imagined Katniss to be in both appearance and demeanor.
Oh yeah.. i only saw the beginning with the girl who was dragged carrying the 'stuff' and i felt so sorry for her..i only saw that part because i was watching Once upon a time.. i LOVE that show!!!! heart

Yeah, that girl was the main character, so you've got a basic idea of the appearance I have in mind. You'd have to see later in the movie to see where she really looks and acts a lot like Katniss though. Comparisons aside though it's a really good movie, so I'd suggest it regardless.

And I've seen parts of that series, but I don't really keep up to date on it. It's one of the better ones out there, what with this reinvented fairytale fad going on. 3nodding
Yes im ubsessed with that seires... ima record Firelight so yeah.. i find peeta a intresting character but who is your faverate character??

Even though he died, I adored Cinna. I took a liking to Haymitch as well though, as the story progressed he got a lot more complex.
I think they didn't make Peeta look how I imagined him in the movie... I honestly think he's kind of ugly, with.. Just don't rage at me, I don't like his face, people think he's hot... Well... I think he's not.
Gale, well, he's older, 18, and he's not suppose to be as attractive, but I honestly like Gale better. Peeta may be good at pretending, but Gale is never afraid to do what he thinks (i.e. KISSING KATNISS, Lucky b****...). I honestly like Gale better, I think he's actually a little hotter than Peeta, and I think Gale is just... Better. Better than Peeta.

DO NOT RAGE AT ME emo

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
marshmallowcreampie
Your justification for preferring Peeta is that he's cute? Really? cat_rolleyes I haven't found Gale to be whiny, and I don't care what he looks like, that has no bearing on whether I like him as a character or whether I find him a good match for Katniss. I'm halfway through the second book and I know who she ends up with in the end (even if no one told me, it was kind of obvious) and at the moment, I think Gale is a better match for her. He just clicks better with Katniss. But really, I don't care all that much so long as the one she ends up with isn't like, abusive or some s**t.
My reason for liking him isn't because hes just cute its because he risked his life for her in the first book and clearly Gale is just well boring so..I like Peeta because he too is a great match for Katniss!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Rapunzel_Bunny44
My reason for liking him isn't because hes just cute its because he risked his life for her in the first book and clearly Gale is just well boring so..I like Peeta because he too is a great match for Katniss!

I imagine Gale would've done the same for Katniss in the games. Not to mention he's been with her for years, hunting and gathering with her so they could feed their families. They made a pact that if Katniss died in the Games, Gale would help take care of her family.

Of course, I'm still halfway through the second book. I don't really think Peeta is the best choice for her, but my mind could change. I just think Peeta is boring and a little wimpy, and I don't mind wimpy guys but it doesn't really work for Katniss or for the context and setting of the story.
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Yeah. I think that Q’orianka Kilcher would have done much better as Katniss. I haven't actually seen the Hunger Games movie, but I saw a movie called Firelight that came out this year about some girls in juvenile prison center, it was a beautiful movie. The main character, Caroline, who Q'orianka plays the part of, was almost exactly how I imagined Katniss to be in both appearance and demeanor.
Oh yeah.. i only saw the beginning with the girl who was dragged carrying the 'stuff' and i felt so sorry for her..i only saw that part because i was watching Once upon a time.. i LOVE that show!!!! heart

Yeah, that girl was the main character, so you've got a basic idea of the appearance I have in mind. You'd have to see later in the movie to see where she really looks and acts a lot like Katniss though. Comparisons aside though it's a really good movie, so I'd suggest it regardless.

And I've seen parts of that series, but I don't really keep up to date on it. It's one of the better ones out there, what with this reinvented fairytale fad going on. 3nodding
Yes im ubsessed with that seires... ima record Firelight so yeah.. i find peeta a intresting character but who is your faverate character??

Even though he died, I adored Cinna. I took a liking to Haymitch as well though, as the story progressed he got a lot more complex.
yeah I liked Pres. Sbow cause of his pride and confidence to over come the rebels.. not his puffy lips.. x)

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
marshmallowcreampie
Rapunzel_Bunny44

I imagine Gale would've done the same for Katniss in the games. Not to mention he's been with her for years, hunting and gathering with her so they could feed their families. They made a pact that if Katniss died in the Games, Gale would help take care of her family.

Of course, I'm still halfway through the second book. I don't really think Peeta is the best choice for her, but my mind could change. I just think Peeta is boring and a little wimpy, and I don't mind wimpy guys but it doesn't really work for Katniss or for the context and setting of the story.
I don't care about your opinion ok?
I know they made a pack and that he is a nice guy but Peeta is different from Katniss and when you finish that book and move on to the 3rd you will see how good Peeta is so stop acting like this is a big deal you could just stop talking to me K?

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rapunzel_Bunny44
marshmallowcreampie
Rapunzel_Bunny44

I know they made a pack and that he is a nice guy but Peeta is different from Katniss and when you finish that book and move on to the 3rd you will see how good Peeta is so stop acting like this is a big deal you could just stop talking to me K?

Uh, excuse me.. isn't this forum all about getting other peoples opinions??? emotion_eyebrow

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Also, Gale is definitely a cooler guy... emotion_eyebrow Just sayin'...

Raider

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
KarmaKandyxx
Cool wise maybe Cute Sweet and Awesome Peetas the guy for me! ^^ heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart redface smile

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rapunzel_Bunny44
KarmaKandyxx
Cool wise maybe Cute Sweet and Awesome Peetas the guy for me! ^^ heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart redface smile

Meh emotion_eyebrow

Raider

Gale is hotter. Dx

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
i think gale is damn sexy so i would say i like gale but peeta is ok. in the second book um... nvm but peeta is cute but gale is sexy i respect everyone elses opinions though

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Rapunzel_Bunny44

If you don't care about other opinions, why bother making conversations in forums?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff