Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
rocksmasher
i preferred peeta in the books, but in the movie gale is like a smoldering model
Lemme tell you something. I loved Peeta in the books and didn't like Gale plus Peeta was in it more and Gale appeared like 4 times and Peeta was there always for Katniss and he risked his life for Katniss, Peeta is the true guy in that book! heart But I do respect your opinion about liking Gale but Peeta is my favorite and thats it!
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Mmhm, I enjoy Cinna's maturity, and how he knows who he is and what he stands for. He has a rock solid identity and beliefs, and will not betray them. A quiet strength, and wisdom beyond his years...just a few general things I've gleaned from the book's characterization of him. I automatically respected him and his amazing talent, haha.

And yeah, Caesar Flickerman was a character that made me smile throughout the series. He brightened up some pretty heavy moments.
I also enjoyed Finnick and his wisdom.. and his love for annie ( third book ) . He stroke me as a comedy relief and a true noble man who wants to fight for what he cares about and loves...

Same here. My liking for Finnick changed forms throughout the series, but that enjoyment itself never diminished, if that makes sense.
Yeah sorta.. but i always wonder who will play the role Finnick for Catching Fire after all iv'e seen The Hunger Games 3 times!!! I love the series because it keeps me going after harry potter.. i don't like twilight though..

I'm curious as well. I hope they don't botch him like they did Katniss. She was supposed to have black hair (not brown, and yes the actress dyed her hair for the role. She had it blond before), and have an olive skin tone, not pale. It deserved a double face palm, I say.
Yeah I didn't like Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss.. but it also bothered me that she was sloppy and poorly portrayed...

Romantic Hoarder

I like Peeta because he's very artistic. :3
I'm a Peeta fan myself~ <3

Enduring Phantom

RecycledBabies
Resonare Praeteriti
Gale and Peeta were the two sides of annoying teenage boys, I prefer Cinna. emotion_eyebrow

SPOILER->> in whiteI almost cried when Cinna died

Cinna is one of my favorite characters, he's so caring and brilliant.

Ah, yeah. For me that moment cause a mixture of outrage and sadness.

He was like the emotional rock of the story, always so calm and stable, even when he knows that the figurative s**t was hitting the fan.

Enduring Phantom

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Mmhm, I enjoy Cinna's maturity, and how he knows who he is and what he stands for. He has a rock solid identity and beliefs, and will not betray them. A quiet strength, and wisdom beyond his years...just a few general things I've gleaned from the book's characterization of him. I automatically respected him and his amazing talent, haha.

And yeah, Caesar Flickerman was a character that made me smile throughout the series. He brightened up some pretty heavy moments.
I also enjoyed Finnick and his wisdom.. and his love for annie ( third book ) . He stroke me as a comedy relief and a true noble man who wants to fight for what he cares about and loves...

Same here. My liking for Finnick changed forms throughout the series, but that enjoyment itself never diminished, if that makes sense.
Yeah sorta.. but i always wonder who will play the role Finnick for Catching Fire after all iv'e seen The Hunger Games 3 times!!! I love the series because it keeps me going after harry potter.. i don't like twilight though..

I'm curious as well. I hope they don't botch him like they did Katniss. She was supposed to have black hair (not brown, and yes the actress dyed her hair for the role. She had it blond before), and have an olive skin tone, not pale. It deserved a double face palm, I say.
Yeah I didn't like Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss.. but it also bothered me that she was sloppy and poorly portrayed...

Yeah. I think that Q’orianka Kilcher would have done much better as Katniss. I haven't actually seen the Hunger Games movie, but I saw a movie called Firelight that came out this year about some girls in juvenile prison center, it was a beautiful movie. The main character, Caroline, who Q'orianka plays the part of, was almost exactly how I imagined Katniss to be in both appearance and demeanor.
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Yeah. I think that Q’orianka Kilcher would have done much better as Katniss. I haven't actually seen the Hunger Games movie, but I saw a movie called Firelight that came out this year about some girls in juvenile prison center, it was a beautiful movie. The main character, Caroline, who Q'orianka plays the part of, was almost exactly how I imagined Katniss to be in both appearance and demeanor.
Oh yeah.. i only saw the beginning with the girl who was dragged carrying the 'stuff' and i felt so sorry for her..i only saw that part because i was watching Once upon a time.. i LOVE that show!!!! heart

Predestined Hero

18,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Cute?Yes.
Hot?No.

Enduring Phantom

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Oh yeah.. i only saw the beginning with the girl who was dragged carrying the 'stuff' and i felt so sorry for her..i only saw that part because i was watching Once upon a time.. i LOVE that show!!!! heart

Yeah, that girl was the main character, so you've got a basic idea of the appearance I have in mind. You'd have to see later in the movie to see where she really looks and acts a lot like Katniss though. Comparisons aside though it's a really good movie, so I'd suggest it regardless.

And I've seen parts of that series, but I don't really keep up to date on it. It's one of the better ones out there, what with this reinvented fairytale fad going on. 3nodding

Noob

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
I like them both.I can't choose sides...
peeta smile

Angel cora's Significant Otter

Romantic Hunter

I like Peeta but I've only read the first book.

700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I think peeta is hot! but he's also kind of sensitive in a way. i just think peeta is better then gale but gale is an important part of the series so i also have respect for his character..... i <3 Peeniss hahahahaha
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Yeah, that girl was the main character, so you've got a basic idea of the appearance I have in mind. You'd have to see later in the movie to see where she really looks and acts a lot like Katniss though. Comparisons aside though it's a really good movie, so I'd suggest it regardless.

And I've seen parts of that series, but I don't really keep up to date on it. It's one of the better ones out there, what with this reinvented fairytale fad going on. 3nodding
Yes im ubsessed with that seires... ima record Firelight so yeah.. i find peeta a intresting character but who is your faverate character??

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
domo4104
peeta..... stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare no peeta is ugly. his face is ugly. his hair is ugly. everything stupid& ugly.... no offense. i like gale better

I like Gale too....and uh...you're not a vampire razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces