Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rapunzel_Bunny44
Well your stupid! and also at the end of the book Peeta and Katniss get married and have kids!

Thanks for spoiling it for me >w>
I agree, Peeta is much better than Gale.

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Duske Angel
Well personally, i think gale &&peeta are both pretty hott(x but yeah i`m totally with you, TEAM PEETA FTW heart heart heart &&plus, peeta`s personality is better . i mean, he`s willing TO DIE for katniss....who doesn`t want a guy like that ? heart
Well I wish someday I will get a guy like that someone that will treat me well and will love me and risk and sacrifice his own life for me!

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
TheEternalFlame18
I agree, Peeta is much better than Gale.
I'm glad you agree! and I hope you will keep that opinion!

Enduring Phantom

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Gale and Peeta were the two sides of annoying teenage boys, I prefer Cinna. emotion_eyebrow
Thank you.. finally someone with true opinion..... stare

Glad to see someone else who has a preference other than the overly exhausted love triangle options. So, are you a fan of Cinna as well? Or, perhaps a fan of someone else?
Peeta Mellark is perfect. (: But Gale is sweet.
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Gale and Peeta were the two sides of annoying teenage boys, I prefer Cinna. emotion_eyebrow

Glad to see someone else who has a preference other than the overly exhausted love triangle options. So, are you a fan of Cinna as well? Or, perhaps a fan of someone else?
Yes i love cinna and his taste of style.. i also like Caesar Flickerman..

Enduring Phantom

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Mmhm, I enjoy Cinna's maturity, and how he knows who he is and what he stands for. He has a rock solid identity and beliefs, and will not betray them. A quiet strength, and wisdom beyond his years...just a few general things I've gleaned from the book's characterization of him. I automatically respected him and his amazing talent, haha.

And yeah, Caesar Flickerman was a character that made me smile throughout the series. He brightened up some pretty heavy moments.
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Mmhm, I enjoy Cinna's maturity, and how he knows who he is and what he stands for. He has a rock solid identity and beliefs, and will not betray them. A quiet strength, and wisdom beyond his years...just a few general things I've gleaned from the book's characterization of him. I automatically respected him and his amazing talent, haha.

And yeah, Caesar Flickerman was a character that made me smile throughout the series. He brightened up some pretty heavy moments.
I also enjoyed Finnick and his wisdom.. and his love for annie ( third book ) . He stroke me as a comedy relief and a true noble man who wants to fight for what he cares about and loves...

Enduring Phantom

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

I also enjoyed Finnick and his wisdom.. and his love for annie ( third book ) . He stroke me as a comedy relief and a true noble man who wants to fight for what he cares about and loves...

Same here. My liking for Finnick changed forms throughout the series, but that enjoyment itself never diminished, if that makes sense.
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Same here. My liking for Finnick changed forms throughout the series, but that enjoyment itself never diminished, if that makes sense.
Yeah sorta.. but i always wonder who will play the role Finnick for Catching Fire after all iv'e seen The Hunger Games 3 times!!! I love the series because it keeps me going after harry potter.. i don't like twilight though..

Enduring Phantom

Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti
Xx-_Sparkie_-xX
Resonare Praeteriti

Yeah sorta.. but i always wonder who will play the role Finnick for Catching Fire after all iv'e seen The Hunger Games 3 times!!! I love the series because it keeps me going after harry potter.. i don't like twilight though..

I'm curious as well. I hope they don't botch him like they did Katniss. She was supposed to have black hair (not brown, and yes the actress dyed her hair for the role. She had it blond before), and have an olive skin tone, not pale. It deserved a double face palm, I say.

Shy Fatcat

12,725 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Resonare Praeteriti

SPOILER->> in whiteI almost cried when Cinna died

Cinna is one of my favorite characters, he's so caring and brilliant.

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
i preferred peeta in the books, but in the movie gale is like a smoldering model

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff