Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Peeta or Gale I personally choose Peeta because he's perfect! ^^ <3 and stupid fat ugly whiny Gale .. Bunny: I choose Peeta! Stupid Person: Uh uh team Gale! picks nose* Bunny : I'll give you 1 milla second to run.

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
I personally choose Peeta, but I also RESPECT those who choose Gale. It's all a matter of opinion anyway~

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Miruki Kimberly Urukai
I personally choose Peeta, but I also RESPECT those who choose Gale. It's all a matter of opinion anyway~
Well Gale is pretty whiny. and Peeta is adorable.

Beloved Dabbler

Rapunzel_Bunny44
Miruki Kimberly Urukai

Ha..what? How in the world is Gale whiny? Peeta is the one grasping at threads which aren't there.

Admittedly people tend to feel a strong connection with someone who they've experienced and survived some form of trauma with- however Peeta is clearly a poor match for Katniss. All he honestly has going for him is he can talk the talk. the boy cannot fight, hunt, shut the heck up, or anything remotely useful! He can paint and bake bread. ...yay?

While Gale isn't exactly perfect himself, what with the whole "I had to try just once for myself' action. He bothers to keep up with her family before and after the games and is Katniss' biggest emotional supporter next to Prim.

I honestly think Katniss needs more time to figure out what she wants in the book series because the girls got some serious emotion scarring going on before the games even occurred.

Admittedly I haven't finished book 3, in progress atm, so my opinion may change but seriously- if you're going by actors in the movie (please don't be) that actors got a butter face with and w/o dark hair. just ew.
wttf is this

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Rapunzel_Bunny44
Miruki Kimberly Urukai
I agree. But like I said, it's a matter of opinion. You don't call a person stupid for not liking vanilla ice cream. Also, please put 'spoilers' in your title or edit your last post. Thanks~

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Well personally, i think gale &&peeta are both pretty hott(x but yeah i`m totally with you, TEAM PEETA FTW heart heart heart &&plus, peeta`s personality is better . i mean, he`s willing TO DIE for katniss....who doesn`t want a guy like that ? heart

Naughty Guildsman

10,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Naughty Guildsman

10,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hotelite
S