Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know it seems stupid but i cried when Rue died in Hunger games...I mean...SHE WAS SOO YOUNG!.....& then katniss coverd her in flowers crying IT WAS JUST SOO SAD.....I'm all sitting in the theater hiding my face lol

Invisible Prophet

I cried when I read it. It was so sad. She was such a brave and smart little thing.

Distinct Hunter

2,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
crying i cried when i read the book & in the movie! She was the cutest little rogue eva gonk i feel like a pansy ....omg flower pun!
------
------ /-------
------//\------
-----//--\-----
--_//-- --\_--
-- (_---_) /--
----
❒ SINGLE ❒ TAKEN ✔ ASSASSIN
XD I feel like a baby now...but SHE WAS TOO ADORABLE TOO DIE Q~Q kiyaaaa!!!
i cried but then katniss killed that dude so i was happy rofl

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Consumer 100
i cried its just like it was so quickly ru died quickly and to all hunger game fans -three finger up-

Siege Machine's Subordinate

Shirtless Lover

Surprisingly I didn't. Usually I get emotional during books/movies when a character I like dies but maybe because I was expecting it to happen? I dunno!
I DID cry when another character dies, though I won't spoil who it is for those who haven't read the books!!
I almost cried while reading it in the book from the detailed description and the, again, detailed description of the wreath of flowers Katniss had made.
However, in the movie, I did not cry. The movie seemed too rushed to have time for a deep, emotional scene.

Liberal Codger

I have not seen the movie yet, but I just finished reading the books (because I -never- go to the theater first without having read the books) and I cried epicly when she got speared. I mean, it just broke me. Poor little Rue. I was actually glad that Katniss took district 1 down with that arrow. >_< I was so mad at him. I know it was a game for survival, but man, that little b*****d. ;;~;;

Dangerous Member

13,100 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
I had one tear. The chick next to me was bawling. confused
I literally sat there crying my eyes out. crying

Magical Cleric

My friends and I were crying but, then my friend Joey threw candy down my shirt so yeah......he ruined the sad moment.

Beloved Friend

4,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I was so sad both times even more in the movie cause it was like it was happening right in front of me
I got really shocked when she died in the book, for some reason I found that really surprising. And yes, I cried when I read it. I even walked over to my brother and was all teary, he thought I was stupid..
But I didnt cry when she died during the movie. It was too rushed to really get that emotional for me

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
I did at the movies trying to hide it cause a stranger was next to me...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff