Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think was the most shocking moment in the Hunger Games series?

PS: Suzanne Collins ended almost every chapter on a cliffhanger. It was torture lol xp

Fluffy Bunny

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Cinna's death scene =(
THis is near the end of the third one so please dont look if you havent read it all i will post it in another post please if you dont watnit to be ruined dont scroll down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When Prim dies!!!! crying i knew it was going to happen because somebody told me but i still lay awake all night just thinking about it and cry ing

also when peeta grabs katniss by the neck and tries to kill her that again i knew it was coming (lots of people like to wreck books on me) and i just lay awake thinking about it so shocking stare

5,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
Rangeri
Cinna's death scene =(

That was so -I don't even know the word for it so i'll use this guy- gonk gonk gonk

If I were Katniss, that would've messed me up baad gonk

Shameless Gawker

Finnick's death.

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Rue's death owO I mean couldn't they just let her go and have Katniss be the hero? Lol she did get pretty far in the games though~
Either Cinna or Finnick's death. I literally stopped reading so I could launch my book across the room on horror when I found out!
I definitely agree that both Cinna and Finnick's deaths were shocking.

For me, the most shocking moment was when Finnick revealed that he was sold for prostitution D:
I felt soooo emotionally disturbed after reading that part!
Finnick and Cinna's death were shocking.

The biggest one though was when Peeta choked Katniss. It's like "Yay! Katniss and Peeta are together, Peeta is back!" Next second, "What happened there?"

Beloved Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
ormaseph
When Prim dies!!!! crying i knew it was going to happen because somebody told me but i still lay awake all night just thinking about it and cry ing

also when peeta grabs katniss by the neck and tries to kill her that again i knew it was coming (lots of people like to wreck books on me) and i just lay awake thinking about it so shocking stare

yEAH!! When Prim died!! ;((

Sparkly Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
There were so many:
-When Cinna died
-When Finnick died
-When Peeta choked Katniss
-When Peeta announced Katniss being Preggers
-But biggest was Prim dieing, I almost chucked my kindle crying
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boop
Rangeri
Cinna's death scene =(

That was so -I don't even know the word for it so i'll use this guy- gonk gonk gonk

If I were Katniss, that would've messed me up baad gonk

I completely agree with you.... This little guy sums it up perfectly... gonk gonk gonk .... crying

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Rangeri
Cinna's death scene =(

Hey honey, I agree smile ) gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash