Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

Who here is going to the midnight premiere?

I am, and I'm going to dress up for it.

I'll be Effie Trinket.

Is anyone else going to dress up?
figyros

I'll be Effie Trinket.

I have a wig I could braid... My friend will kill me if I dress up xD

I am going to text her in the morning and say "Up, up, up! It's going to be a big, big, big day!"

And we are sporting our mockingjay pins. :3

Beloved Fatcat

sexy_stag

I am going to text her in the morning and say "Up, up, up! It's going to be a big, big, big day!"

I wish I had a mockingjay pin! I did have a really cool mockingjay pin henna tattoo for two weeks, but its gone now.
figyros
sexy_stag

I wish I had a mockingjay pin! I did have a really cool mockingjay pin henna tattoo for two weeks, but its gone now.

It set me back a bit! D: But that sounds so cool! <3 Really it does

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I don't go to movie premieres unfortunately sad . Have fun though!

Tricky Lunatic

I was all excited because I had the night off of work and I work the night shift, so if I had to work, I would miss it. I was going to braid my hair (it's brown already) and wear my mockingjay necklace....

...then my husband pointed out that it's actually the night of the 22nd, which is the 23rd at midnight. I checked my schedule again. I work that night.

gonk crying So disappointed!
figyros

I'll be Effie Trinket.

Wish I could go... it sounds so awesome~! crying
I ordered my tickets last week, I'm pretty excited biggrin

Magical Bunny

User Image

I don't go to midnight premieres.
To many people for my liking.

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...I wish I could... gonk
Yep yep yep! First midnight showing EVER! don't have the looks to dress up as anyone though.

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
WishingTreeCreation
I was all excited because I had the night off of work and I work the night shift, so if I had to work, I would miss it. I was going to braid my hair (it's brown already) and wear my mockingjay necklace....

...then my husband pointed out that it's actually the night of the 22nd, which is the 23rd at midnight. I checked my schedule again. I work that night.

Would it make you feel better that I ended up doing the same thing? Made plans got all excited to go.... And then I realized when it was and,..... I couldnt go. I wanted to see the midnight premier so bad!!!

Tricky Lunatic

Princess GraviTEA
WishingTreeCreation

Would it make you feel better that I ended up doing the same thing? Made plans got all excited to go.... And then I realized when it was and,..... I couldnt go. I wanted to see the midnight premier so bad!!!

Ugh, well at least you can understand how devaststed I was. I hate when that happens! You get your hopes up and get all excited about something, then BOOM! Shattered. crying
I wish I could go to that but I have school the next morning D: so im going with friends right after school to go see it. We plan to all have our hair braided and I think were making mockingjay pins but im not sure XD I soo can't wait though!

Dangerous Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
I am going but I don't have anything to dress up as. Can't wait!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff