Welcome to Gaia! ::

team peeta ftw heart heart heart

DrejBringer's Waifu

Nine-tailed Pup

28,525 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Peeta was alright in the movie, but in the book... Let's just say he was on my unhappy side. >:c
Gale and Katniess ♥

Rovixx52412's Partner

totally katniss and peeta. Peeniss for sure
                Katniss belongs with Peeta. Here's the reason: although Gale is the closest guy to her, almost completely understands her, and loves her just as much as she loves him [just in a different way], they don't romantically connect. Gale is aggressive and destructive just like Katniss, which is exactly the point; Katniss doesn't need another "Katniss," she needs the "dandelion in the spring" (Mockingjay, Collins). Peeta is basically her other half; he possesses the attributes that she lacks--desirable, open, persuasive through the use of nonviolence or threats.

Spoiler Alert! Highlight if you want to continue reading through my perspective on Katniss x Peeta vs Katniss vs Gale. Beware: it mentions immense spoilers from the third book.
                In Mockingjay, Gale basically killed Prim, Katniss's beloved sister--who was in fact her most treasured person/thing. For those of you losers who haven't read the book yet or are blatantly and purposely not reading the series, Prim died due to a Capitol hovercraft dropping bombs on her and other medical assistants in charge of helping injured children at the Capitol [they were assaulted by parachutes that they thought were filled with something good but ended up being explosives], which resulted in the death of many Capitol children due to Coin's scheme to make it seem as if President Snow killed them, which would damage his position as president. The bombs that were dropped on Prim and the other children were [most likely] created by Gale and Beetee, however they were most likely unaware of what they got themselves into when creating the bombs in District 13 when Coin commanded for their assistance throughout their days there. Eventually in the book, Gale [implicitly] feels guilty about what he has done and goes off to District 2 to assist with military work. Therefore, Gale has probably accepted the fact that Katniss will never feel the same for him due to his mistake of accidentally [basically] murdering her most cherished person.

Honestly I feel confused as to if I read that from a fanfict quote from tumblr or not, but whatever. Lol. But it's just so plausible that my mindset on Katniss definitely being with Peeta was guaranteed; even without this reasoning I'd still want Katniss and Peeta to be together, however.
Eh, I have no idea! I've only read the first book, and I'm fine with whoever she ends up with smile

5,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Katniss and pettta they are a big secret about them in the third book ask if u want lol

Anxious Browser

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Okay, I know this is a little late but can you guys explain which "team" is better? Thanks.
mmm, i think katiness and gale cuz she liked gale first before petta. not sayin petta isnt a cool guy, but i honestly say that gale and katiness would fit together blaugh
I'm team Gale, Peeta is okay too, but my heart belongs to Gale....Peeta's story is romantic, but Gale is my favourite!!!!
Yukisuki16
mmm, i think katiness and gale cuz she liked gale first before petta. not sayin petta isnt a cool guy, but i honestly say that gale and katiness would fit together blaugh

Yor're right, Peta is cool too, but Gale loved her first and will do still....I hope biggrin
Milumina
Yukisuki16

Yor're right, Peta is cool too, but Gale loved her first and will do still....I hope biggrin

ikr? someone agrees with me thank u!!! heart u can tell they were true lovers xp

Interesting Werewolf

Katniss and Gale... even though her and Peeta hook and hhave babies... Gale is soooo bettter than Peeta even though hes such a sweet heart <3

7,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I always thought Gale. She's known him for most of her life and then all of a sudden she puts him on the back burner, unless Petta wasn't around. FYI I'm not bashing on Petta, he's awsome to. smile

3,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
girls are at my school are like team gale or peeta and girls who dont like them are like team katniss

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff