cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

das random. O.O haha

Anxious Browser

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
kitty face 555 chon
Lemma tell yall Katniss and gale are wood buddies there like peanut butter and jelly they cant split apart! But katniss and petta is like.. Peanut butter and pickles.. They dont go togther! There WORST couple! THIS is why during the mocking-jay movie (3rd book) while im watching it im gonna leave right before the katniss and petta "part" at the end. I just idk, my opinion..

Kitty Face, WOW.
That's such a great opinion. (No offense, peoples) haha. I like your wording and how you compared them. WOW. Just WOW. emotion_kirakira
Not even gold and silver can

To customize this post format and add others, go to your BetterGaia Options in Chrome.
For help, visit our thread.

break the two of us...
Katniss and Peeta.
Katniss and Gale are meant to be best friends. Nothing more than that.
Katniss and Peeta are great together. Peeta was hijacked, it wasn't his fault.

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Strawberry Spring
Nice spoiler.

I'd choose Gale if I really cared about the romance aspect. I kinda wanted to punch Peeta for the way he acted in the third book, even though I know it wasn't really his fault.

Wasn't his fault... he was brainwashed by the capitol.

But anyway, I'n definitively going to have to say team peeta. (:

Friendly Fatcat

Alika_Keli8
Strawberry Spring
Nice spoiler.

I'd choose Gale if I really cared about the romance aspect. I kinda wanted to punch Peeta for the way he acted in the third book, even though I know it wasn't really his fault.

yup biggrin

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Alika_Keli8
Strawberry Spring
Nice spoiler.

I know. I whited it out in my first post for spoilers, like the sticky said I should. o_o
I Rainbow Starbursts I
kitty face 555 chon
Lemma tell yall Katniss and gale are wood buddies there like peanut butter and jelly they cant split apart! But katniss and petta is like.. Peanut butter and pickles.. They dont go togther! There WORST couple! THIS is why during the mocking-jay movie (3rd book) while im watching it im gonna leave right before the katniss and petta "part" at the end. I just idk, my opinion..

Kitty Face, WOW.
That's such a great opinion. (No offense, peoples) haha. I like your wording and how you compared them. WOW. Just WOW. emotion_kirakira

Hehehe.. ( I Like Your Avi, Jus' Sayinn.. ) But I Mean I Think Its True! I Mean I was kinda hungry when i wrote this so.. Yea..
I think katniss should suck it the ******** up and go with peeta because peeta > gale

Anxious Browser

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
kitty face 555 chon
I Rainbow Starbursts I
kitty face 555 chon

Kitty Face, WOW.

Hehehe.. ( I Like Your Avi, Jus' Sayinn.. ) But I Mean I Think Its True! I Mean I was kinda hungry when i wrote this so.. Yea..

Thank you. (; And, haha. lol. I like your avi too. Very cute. (No Homo > biggrin )

Fluffy Dabbler

I VOTE PEETA AND KATNISS....Gale and Katniss look like brother and sister. Cause they are so close!! heart

Mystical Tamer

♫I'm not yours, and you're not mine
But we can sit and pass the time
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes
We're just feeling fine♪

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OTP.

♪This is where we're supposed to be
Sitting by a broken tree
No tragedy, no poetry
Just staring at the sky♫
I Rainbow Starbursts I
kitty face 555 chon
I Rainbow Starbursts I
kitty face 555 chon

Kitty Face, WOW.

Thank you. (; And, haha. lol. I like your avi too. Very cute. (No Homo > biggrin )

I just threw crap on >.< Err.. Yea.... <

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces