Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, they deserve each other!

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I dunno. I would never want Katniss to be forever alone, but I don't really like her with Peeta or Gale. If I had to pick, it'd be Gale.

Spoilers: I know it wasn't really his fault, but I just can't get over Peeta trying to strangle her.
Well, maybe. But Peetah and Katniss fell in love in the arena. SO beautiful! Gale is her friend from 12. AND he moved to 2. Never to see Katniss again! So sad.

Dedicated Friend

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Yeah... But I want Peeta for myself... whee
By the end of the series, I had lost my interest in Gale. During Catching Fire I would have been fine with either Peeta or Gale, but in the end, Gale seemed to have turned cold and moved on from Katniss. Peeta seemed loyal, whenever he was himself.
Yeah, catching fire made me feel like nothing good was ever going to happen again. Then in Mockingjay, I felt like Gale was a cold mean man. I like Peetah because he is loyal to Katniss while he is sane.
Strawberry Spring
I dunno. I would never want Katniss to be forever alone, but I don't really like her with Peeta or Gale. If I had to pick, it'd be Gale.

Spoilers: I know it wasn't really his fault, but I just can't get over Peeta trying to strangle her.

Spoilers: Yeah, well, Katniss can't get over Gale designing the bomb that killed her sister. At least Peeta got better. Prim, not so much...
I felt in Mockingjay Katniss would fall for Finnick while Peeta was gone. But she couldn't live without Peeta. Gale didn't deserve Katniss.
team katniss
both of the boys are kind of dicks
lesssssbihonest katniss would be better off without em both
I think Katniss wouldn't have been able to live any longer if Peetah hadn't helped her in her "TRANCE" so she would have still be in her house by the fireplace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff