• Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Yes, of course!
Movies don't have time to go into detail unlike books (:

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
It's a pretty easy question, really. Do you prefer to see your vision of what someone else's world is like or a director's?

I think the answer is obvious to most people, even though it's exactly that that makes reading seem more workish to some. But I think if you read a few books that you know you'll know, it'll get easier!

Invisible Noob

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
insert name here later
My friend has in her possession the 3 books of the Hunger Games. I saw the first movie and im asking myself if i should spoil the movies for me by reading the books or should i wait for part 2 and 3 to come out?

honestly read all the books :]]
it's nice not knowing the plot and all,
but if you do read, it's not gonna be ruined. x)) not at all.
I would say read the book before the movie, for any movie. Personally I think that then you can understand things better and you can say "I read the book smile " But usually books are wayyyyy better than the movie because it allows you to use your own imagination and create the character based off of the words, but also you get soo much more detail. Unless you read The Chronicles Of Narnia. To me those books were quite boring, but of course that is my opinion. smile

Mega Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i would read the books first, but that's just me

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
Read the books before seeing the movies, I found the movie complemented the book mainly since it helped us understand Katness on the screen

While i liked the book more it aided in the feel of how the movie flowed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games