Hilarious Tycoon

Rue <3 she's so brave and the part where she died made me wanna cry >.<

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
/ WARNING / SPOILER /

Prim. I think one of the biggest things that drew me to The Hunger Games was that Katniss was willing to sacrifice herself to protect her sister. When I saw the movie, at the part where Katniss volunteers as a tribute, I literally leaned over to my boyfriend and said "If they chose my sister, I would volunteer in her place too." Prim felt like she could have been my sister. I liked Rue, but maybe I didn't get attached to her because I knew she would die from the moment she was introduced compared to when Prim died in the third book... it was such a shock. I really thought she was going to live.
I would have to say Rue I mean Prims cute and all but so is Rue plus she has so much more going for her so I'm gunna say Rue :3

Distrustful Guardian

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
This is too hard. I love them both differently. Rue is quick and witty and Prim is innocent and caring. I can't play favorites with these two because they have traits that I have.

Devoted Hunter

Rue, cause she's so awesome and brave.
RUE! RUE! RUE! RUE! RUE! RUE! RUE! RUE! biggrin

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I'd have to go with Prim. Since she's Katniss's sister and shes really smart and good with medicine. Plus, Katniss had to watch her die in Mockingjay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff