Everdeen_Katniss12
Domogalaxy1
Everdeen_Katniss12
thewerewolf000
Everdeen_Katniss12
thewerewolf000

but ur just an actor, right? and yw
Yes, Yes i am 3nodding

u have a really good memory too. i watched the movie and read the books too anyway. they were awesome. smile i really need my hairstyle and my outfit to look like katniss everdeen. im changing my name until i get the hairstyle and outfit. i just dont have enough money. im poor. sad i need the outfit. if only anyone is willing to donate at least 100k.
Srry.. i cant donate, it would take me like a month to get 100k gonk How do people get so much money?

its still me, thewerewolf000. a tip for you is to play as much zomg as you can. ur already rich to me. try getting into crews in zomg to make tons of gold. you would get at least 35k an hour. i think. its valuable. trust me. my rich account, domo4104 could get like 40k an hour. tht account has like 470k. she got the valentina before the new hairstyle you have came out. add domo4104 cuz thts my account and this account. thewerewolf000 and this account are backups for more gold. make more accounts and go on em at one timeone account. make gold by playing zomg. get gold. trade it to ur main account. it works for me. try it. i gurantee it. xd xd

This is my main... and i do play zOMG but ive only gotten up to 10k per hour... O well, ill just have to keep trying and level up. Im level 4.8 pirate

u should get a backup account too. a good advice. this is also my backup account so i can trade on my other account, domo4104. try the backup account tip. it works. no lie. 3nodding xd

Girl-Crazy Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Actually, that's me.
First of all you can't be Katniss ( she died from to much pain or should have )

2nd is that she's played from NOT KATNISS she's played by JENNIFER LAWRENCE...

3rd is ( i bet she got captured my the capitol at the end and ACTUALLY killed her...

( How do people get into a computer?? All of a sudden * Bang * Wahhh!!! * FACE PLANT ( On a computer screen how emberessing )

Lonely Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
the REAL Katniss is: Katniss Everdeenx and im her BIGGEST fan smile

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
MissNeonSocks
the REAL Katniss is: Katniss Everdeenx and im her BIGGEST fan smile
No, im the REAL Katniss
omigawsh guise ish tha rl katniss omgasdfghjkl <3

Witty Soldier

x-CareBearsOnFire-x
How Interesting. You must have gotten into a time machine that the Capitol created to come back in time and post on Gaia!!
HOLY CRAP! eek
Oh please anyone could have done this!!! Its awesome but Jenifer Lawrence would have done her name!!

Witty Soldier

Everdeen_Katniss12
Just look at me, i am truly Katniss and the others are all imposters emotion_bigheart
True True you are but the question is are you Jenifer Lawrence?

Witty Soldier

. Srry.. i cant donate, it would take me like a month to get 100k gonk How do people get so much money? If you were Jenifer then you would have used money to . and the 2 cash shop items would have been payed with by MONEY. I'm sorry but please prove it.

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
SoulRoamer
Everdeen_Katniss12
Just look at me, i am truly Katniss and the others are all imposters emotion_bigheart
... YES, i am both.. i think gonk

Witty Soldier

Everdeen_Katniss12
SoulRoamer
Everdeen_Katniss12
HMM... lets see what was Josh Hutchinson's crazy moment on one of the days on set (training day)? What was Jaquilene's crazy moment on the training before they shot the movie? What was Alexander Ludwig's? Who did Isabelle Fuhrmen want to play in the movie? What is Amadla Stenberg's favorite thing to do outside? Who did Jenifer hang out with and order gummy bears from room service?

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
SoulRoamer
Everdeen_Katniss12
SoulRoamer
Everdeen_Katniss12
HMM... lets see what was Josh Hutchinson's crazy moment on one of the days on set (training day)? What was Jaquilene's crazy moment on the training before they shot the movie? What was Alexander Ludwig's? Who did Isabelle Fuhrmen want to play in the movie? What is Amadla Stenberg's favorite thing to do outside? Who did Jenifer hang out with and order gummy bears from room service?
Well... its kind of hard to recall all of that... it happened over a year ago! I dont remember...

P.S. are you papperazzi? if so get away!
P.S.S. Sorry if i spelt some things wrong

Witty Soldier

Everdeen_Katniss12
SoulRoamer
Everdeen_Katniss12
SoulRoamer
Everdeen_Katniss12
Well... its kind of hard to recall all of that... it happened over a year ago! I dont remember...

I am not a paparazzi the movie started in Jan. OH PLEASE you expect me to believe that? Your an Impersonator!!!!

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
SoulRoamer
Everdeen_Katniss12
SoulRoamer
Everdeen_Katniss12
SoulRoamer
Everdeen_Katniss12

I am not a paparazzi the movie started in Jan. OH PLEASE you expect me to believe that? Your an Impersonator!!!!

No i am not!!! Oh please! I AM NOT :O

Witty Soldier

Everdeen_Katniss12
SoulRoamer
Everdeen_Katniss12
SoulRoamer
Everdeen_Katniss12

No i am not!!! Oh please! I AM NOT :O
Geesh ok, ok! I need one peice of proof anything you want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff