Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
thewerewolf000
Everdeen_Katniss12
thewerewolf000
katniss, do u remember this song u sang to prim? deep in the meadow under a willow a bed of grass a soft green pillow, lay down your and close your sleepy eyes.... do you? im sure prim misses you singing it to her. im singing it to you and for prim. to make you happy. smile i hope you can get back to ur district even though district 12 is destroyed. if u want peeta back, fight the capitol. actually, ur just an actor. right? and yea. smile remember the song!! biggrin
Yes.. i will remember redface Thank you

but ur just an actor, right? and yw
Yes, Yes i am 3nodding

Dapper Dabbler

Everdeen_Katniss12
thewerewolf000
Everdeen_Katniss12
thewerewolf000
katniss, do u remember this song u sang to prim? deep in the meadow under a willow a bed of grass a soft green pillow, lay down your and close your sleepy eyes.... do you? im sure prim misses you singing it to her. im singing it to you and for prim. to make you happy. smile i hope you can get back to ur district even though district 12 is destroyed. if u want peeta back, fight the capitol. actually, ur just an actor. right? and yea. smile remember the song!! biggrin

Yes, Yes i am 3nodding

u have a really good memory too. i watched the movie and read the books too anyway. they were awesome. smile i really need my hairstyle and my outfit to look like katniss everdeen. im changing my name until i get the hairstyle and outfit. i just dont have enough money. im poor. sad i need the outfit. if only anyone is willing to donate at least 100k.

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
thewerewolf000
Everdeen_Katniss12
thewerewolf000
Everdeen_Katniss12
thewerewolf000

Yes, Yes i am 3nodding

u have a really good memory too. i watched the movie and read the books too anyway. they were awesome. smile i really need my hairstyle and my outfit to look like katniss everdeen. im changing my name until i get the hairstyle and outfit. i just dont have enough money. im poor. sad i need the outfit. if only anyone is willing to donate at least 100k.
Srry.. i cant donate, it would take me like a month to get 100k gonk How do people get so much money?
Seems legit guys.

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Flatterer 200
Everdeen_Katniss12
thewerewolf000
Everdeen_Katniss12
thewerewolf000
Everdeen_Katniss12
thewerewolf000

Yes, Yes i am 3nodding

Srry.. i cant donate, it would take me like a month to get 100k gonk How do people get so much money?

its still me, thewerewolf000. a tip for you is to play as much zomg as you can. ur already rich to me. try getting into crews in zomg to make tons of gold. you would get at least 35k an hour. i think. its valuable. trust me. my rich account, domo4104 could get like 40k an hour. tht account has like 470k. she got the valentina before the new hairstyle you have came out. add domo4104 cuz thts my account and this account. thewerewolf000 and this account are backups for more gold. make more accounts and go on em at one timeone account. make gold by playing zomg. get gold. trade it to ur main account. it works for me. try it. i gurantee it. xd xd

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Flatterer 200
Everdeen_Katniss12
Just look at me, i am truly Katniss and the others are all imposters emotion_bigheart

and the rest are imposters
Everdeen_Katniss12
iiEatYourPancakes
Everdeen_Katniss12
Niqqa pete
Everdeen_Katniss12
Just look at me, i am truly Katniss and the others are all imposters emotion_bigheart
Damn, yous a fine-a** muth ********! i can has yo numba, gurl?
ummm.... no (1) i dont have a phone in districk 12 (2) the capitol will want to kill me more if i was dating a guy with a afro and baggy pants

You imposter, fake Katniss
The real katniss would know how to spell distric.

Sorry... but hey, you spelt it wrong too (its district!) and did you even see the conversation i had with that man? I just wanted to get away from him!

I just realized that now. *facepalm*
My t key is broken either way. emotion_awesome
KATNlSS EVERDEEN
iiEatYourPancakes
Everdeen_Katniss12
Niqqa pete
Everdeen_Katniss12
ummm.... no (1) i dont have a phone in districk 12 (2) the capitol will want to kill me more if i was dating a guy with a afro and baggy pants

District***?

My t key is broken. emotion_donotwant

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
Domogalaxy1
Everdeen_Katniss12
thewerewolf000
Everdeen_Katniss12
thewerewolf000

Yes, Yes i am 3nodding

its still me, thewerewolf000. a tip for you is to play as much zomg as you can. ur already rich to me. try getting into crews in zomg to make tons of gold. you would get at least 35k an hour. i think. its valuable. trust me. my rich account, domo4104 could get like 40k an hour. tht account has like 470k. she got the valentina before the new hairstyle you have came out. add domo4104 cuz thts my account and this account. thewerewolf000 and this account are backups for more gold. make more accounts and go on em at one timeone account. make gold by playing zomg. get gold. trade it to ur main account. it works for me. try it. i gurantee it. xd xd

This is my main... and i do play zOMG but ive only gotten up to 10k per hour... O well, ill just have to keep trying and level up. Im level 4.8 pirate

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
iiEatYourPancakes
KATNlSS EVERDEEN
iiEatYourPancakes
Everdeen_Katniss12
Niqqa pete
Everdeen_Katniss12

District***?

Nice cover up... lier ninja
Everdeen_Katniss12
iiEatYourPancakes
KATNlSS EVERDEEN
iiEatYourPancakes
Everdeen_Katniss12

District***?

Says the one pretending to be Katniss Everdeen.
Kids these days. classified_fu

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
iiEatYourPancakes
Everdeen_Katniss12
iiEatYourPancakes
KATNlSS EVERDEEN
iiEatYourPancakes
Everdeen_Katniss12

District***?

Aren't you a kid? eek ... if not why are you still playing gaia?
Everdeen_Katniss12
iiEatYourPancakes
Everdeen_Katniss12
iiEatYourPancakes
KATNlSS EVERDEEN

District***?

I'm not kid. emotion_donotwant
Anyone can play Gaia, hurr Durrr.
I've seen 49 year olds playing.
Looks like Mrs. Mellark, you're no longer Miss Everdeen, needs to learn the importance of grammar and capitalization.

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
iiEatYourPancakes
Everdeen_Katniss12
iiEatYourPancakes
Everdeen_Katniss12
iiEatYourPancakes
KATNlSS EVERDEEN

District***?

I'm not kid. emotion_donotwant
Anyone can play Gaia, hurr Durrr.
I've seen 49 year olds playing.

I know that, but how old are you? And, ive seen older on gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items