Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
Just look at me, i am truly Katniss and the others are all imposters emotion_bigheart

Distinct Fatcat

How Interesting. You must have gotten into a time machine that the Capitol created to come back in time and post on Gaia!!
HOLY CRAP! eek

Premium Gaian

..here I thought Katniss was more..What am I looking for?..Oh right, not a self proclaiming ego maniac lol

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
x-CareBearsOnFire-x
How Interesting. You must have gotten into a time machine that the Capitol created to come back in time and post on Gaia!!
HOLY CRAP! eek
yea that right talk2hand

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
Marshmlow1
..here I thought Katniss was more..What am I looking for?..Oh right, not a self proclaiming ego maniac lol
im no emo! you would look like this too if you went in to the arena scream

Seeker

Everdeen_Katniss12
Just look at me, i am truly Katniss and the others are all imposters emotion_bigheart

katniss plays on gaia eek whee

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12

yes... the capitol sent me here and now i am stuck. i miss my little Prim..... emo

Seeker

Everdeen_Katniss12
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12

yes... the capitol sent me here and now i am stuck. i miss my little Prim..... emo

So tell me katniss, did you really love peeta exclaim

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12

i did... until the capitol changed him forever. He will never bee the same but i will learn to trust him more now, with my new children that is sweatdrop

Seeker

Everdeen_Katniss12
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12

i did... until the capitol changed him forever. He will never bee the same but i will learn to trust him more now, with my new children that is sweatdrop

omg crying you gave me a spoiler gonk
I haven't finished reading crying

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12

omg im so sorry... the capitol twisted me a little into forgetting about spoilers. blame them stare

Seeker

Everdeen_Katniss12
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12

omg im so sorry... the capitol twisted me a little into forgetting about spoilers. blame them stare

i hate the capitol! It's okkey 3nodding i would have probably have searched for spoilers anyways whee xp

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12
Tsuna-Yoshi ver2
Everdeen_Katniss12

i hate the capitol! It's okkey 3nodding i would have probably have searched for spoilers anyways whee xp
thats what the capitol will do to ya'~ what they do is ruin my life sad
hi kantkiss neverclean! heart

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300
Minniexia
hi kantkiss neverclean! heart
.... thats just sad on your half

Quick Reply

Submit