Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
ok so if you were in the hunger games and you could have any weapon what would it be. mine would either be throwing knives or bow and arrow.
A Spear or Trident.

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
numkid9
A Spear or Trident.

yeah thats a good idea i like where your head is at

Wealthy Sex Symbol

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
a jet plane

Greedy Gekko

bow and arrows are the best because if you're afraid of creatures leaking in the woods, you can always take them out from a far distance! btw, nice topic!

7,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I would so wanna be like rue for jumping on tree's and Peeta for camouflage.

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
I would prefer a lot of throwing knives. They are very versatile in many ways. They can be used for everything from filleting fish to cleaning and cauterizing a wound.
I'd like to take a spear of some sort but I lack aim and strength so I'm sure I'd just die in the initial bloodbath! gonk
clawed gauntlets and camouflage for up-close-and-personal fighting and sneak attacks.

Invisible Phantom

I would problly use a sword or bow and arrow. If I run out of arrows I could use my sword!

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
14Oliver
a jet plane

User Image

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
bow an arows or throing knifes there light weight and you have the advantage of didtance you could esialy stay hidden and strike your oppent with out there knowing
Probably a bow because its good for long distance and hunting. Or a sword or dagger for fighting and skinning animals

Beloved Inquisitor

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The girl that won had a bow and arrow. Movie would have been 45 minutes shorter had she been a little more blood thirsty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff