Other 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 176 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Unbeatable Lover

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
          Peeta/Josh because he's hot and funny. But Alexander cause he's just plain smexy [I don't like how Cato acts though razz but he's kinda sweet when Clove was laying on him <3]

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Finnick.
Especially since he isn't even an option.
Marissa Night
          Peeta/Josh because he's hot and funny. But Alexander cause he's just plain smexy [I don't like how Cato acts though razz but he's kinda sweet when Clove was laying on him <3]

lol i dont likke josh's jawline it's lik square and akward....lol but i like peeta. :3
Bunni Geisha
Finnick.
Especially since he isn't even an option.

lol sorry i meant 2put him but i was thinking hard about any other possible ppl

Unbeatable Lover

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Katniss Everdeenx
Marissa Night

lol i dont likke josh's jawline it's lik square and akward....lol but i like peeta. :3

Haha, I'd only date Josh is he stayed in his blondie mode cause that was hot. When he wasn't blonde he wasn't as hot. But his hair needs to be that curly style, not the comb over. That made me want to hurl X.X
Marissa Night
Katniss Everdeenx
Marissa Night

Haha, I'd only date Josh is he stayed in his blondie mode cause that was hot. When he wasn't blonde he wasn't as hot. But his hair needs to be that curly style, not the comb over. That made me want to hurl X.X

lol the move kinda messed up alot like peeta needs blue eyes curly hair andnot an akward jawline and clove die getting her head smashed with a ROCK

Unbeatable Lover

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Katniss Everdeenx
Marissa Night
Katniss Everdeenx
Marissa Night

lol the move kinda messed up alot like peeta needs blue eyes curly hair andnot an akward jawline and clove die getting her head smashed with a ROCK

But than again, if he hadn't have gotten Peeta, who would have been????
          Haha, I know that. I mean when they were camped out under the tracker jacker tree, Clove was laying on Cato's arm [at least I think it was them!] and it looked uber cute haha.
Marissa Night
Katniss Everdeenx
Marissa Night
Katniss Everdeenx
Marissa Night

Haha, I know that. I mean when they were camped out under the tracker jacker tree, Clove was laying on Cato's arm [at least I think it was them!] and it looked uber cute haha.

yup lol. i heard taylor lautner tried out for peeta DX

Unbeatable Lover

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Katniss Everdeenx
Marissa Night
Katniss Everdeenx
Marissa Night
Katniss Everdeenx
Marissa Night

/dies laughing
          Ohmygod, that would have been SO AWKWARD!!!
          He sooo wouldn't fit the part!
Marissa Night
Katniss Everdeenx
Marissa Night
Katniss Everdeenx
Marissa Night

/dies laughing
          Ohmygod, that would have been SO AWKWARD!!!
          He sooo wouldn't fit the part!

lol ikr he kinda looks like a monkey
Finnick, attractive and oh so amazing. emotion_bigheart I threw Mockingjay when he died. crying
annieissocoollike
Finnick, attractive and oh so amazing. emotion_bigheart I threw Mockingjay when he died. crying

Lol he's my second choice :3 lolz i started to tear up when he died and wen peeta's heart stopped in catching fire i went insane and i was like gonna stop reading and then Finnick and him "kissed" and he came back biggrin
Katniss Everdeenx
annieissocoollike

Lol he's my second choice :3 lolz i started to tear up when he died and wen peeta's heart stopped in catching fire i went insane and i was like gonna stop reading and then Finnick and him "kissed" and he came back biggrin

When I found out Annie had a baby, I nearly started crying again. emo

Beloved Sex Symbol

Cinna, no question about it. He's mature, rational, loyal, calm, responsible, kind, and brilliant. From how he's described in the books his looks aren't half bad either. What more could I ask for in a best friend and partner?
Katniss Everdeenx
Mr. Smitty
Katniss Everdeenx
Mr. Smitty
Katniss Everdeenx

lol the only thing is the idea of his....
wahmbulance ANYONE UNDER 13 DO NOT GO ON!!! wahmbulance

8=> in her.... o.e kinda disturbing.
That is how babies are made. Just think of it as love making. I can't see him banging her like he did with the others during his manwhore days.

on a side note: I am going on a date with a guy who resembles Peeta (the hair and facial structure) and I am going to rock the Katniss braid.

lol sweet :3

and when we make sweet sweet love I am going to call him Peeta and demand he calls me Katniss!

kidding. Though... that would be pretty funny.

lol
u: OH YES PEETA!
him: huh?
u: CALL ME KATNISS!

me: oh PEETA! YES PEETA!
him: Sarah? My name is Eric!
me: I'm not Sarah, I am KATNISS! and you are PEETA! now keep kneading my bread!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff