Total Votes:[ 176 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Mr. Smitty
Katniss Everdeenx
Mr. Smitty
Katniss Everdeenx
Mr. Smitty
Katniss Everdeenx

ikr and when he died I was thinking oh no!! omgosh Finnick! Annie!! No!!! crying
Ditto but then Annie had Finnicks baby and I was all "awwwww yaaaaay! His Greek God genes live on!"

lol the only thing is the idea of his....
wahmbulance ANYONE UNDER 13 DO NOT GO ON!!! wahmbulance

8=> in her.... o.e kinda disturbing.
That is how babies are made. Just think of it as love making. I can't see him banging her like he did with the others during his manwhore days.

on a side note: I am going on a date with a guy who resembles Peeta (the hair and facial structure) and I am going to rock the Katniss braid.

lol sweet :3

and when we make sweet sweet love I am going to call him Peeta and demand he calls me Katniss!

kidding. Though... that would be pretty funny.

lol
u: OH YES PEETA!
him: huh?
u: CALL ME KATNISS!

Lonely Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
Katniss Everdeenx
Zias
Haymitch ^_^ heart

lol y cuz he drinks? haha my brothers friends were going back in forth in rl going team peeta! no team gale! and someone said no team haymitch because he drinks. lol i like Peeta. ^v^

No, No teams.
The team thing started in twilight, This is obviously not twilight.
HoneyKitty Hellbond
Katniss Everdeenx
Zias
Haymitch ^_^ heart

lol y cuz he drinks? haha my brothers friends were going back in forth in rl going team peeta! no team gale! and someone said no team haymitch because he drinks. lol i like Peeta. ^v^

No, No teams.

it doesn't need to be twilight to have a team. Team red! Team blue! Team yellow! team rabbit! Etc.
:3

Lonely Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
Katniss Everdeenx
HoneyKitty Hellbond
Katniss Everdeenx
Zias
Haymitch ^_^ heart

No, No teams.

it doesn't need to be twilight to have a team. Team red! Team blue! Team yellow! team rabbit! Etc.

But people relate it to twilight.
I mean, teams is fine. But how people compare it to something completely different is just, ugh.
HoneyKitty Hellbond
Katniss Everdeenx
HoneyKitty Hellbond
Katniss Everdeenx
Zias
Haymitch ^_^ heart

No, No teams.

But people relate it to twilight.
I mean, teams is fine. But how people compare it to something completely different is just, ugh.

Lol I guess....

Cat

16,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Id want a hot one nighter with Cato, but Haymitch is my cup o' tea. Hes intelligent and I'm soooo into older guys. Him or Cinna emotion_kirakira

Reveler

http://www.movie2k.to/The-Hunger-Games-watch-movie-1266766.html

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces

xD same!

lol the other night i dreaed i was in the games w/ my 2 best friends in rl and we all had knives i had a bow w/ no arrows (i do archery in rl) and it was cool one point Cato was chasing us and one of my friends got caught. :C my other friend we split up and my signiture kill was knife in the back b4 i got a silver parchute w/ arrows :3 i got supplies i found nd i got chased so i threw a knife which spun around nd sliced the guys head off lolat the end all the hg characterswere around me in a ircle coming cloer and half of them i got in the back b4 so i start throwing more knives and they disapear so im like screw this so i start shooting arrows and they wuld die but b4 they died they turned into someone from my school XD

XD wow your dreams sound intense. I can only remember waking up in a cave with peeta and then poof! dream ends

loltht was considered pg for mydreamsXD u knw i always wondered in the hg if theyre being taped and theyre always running, how do they pee? o.o

IKR i thought the same! XD i was wondering when Katniss was going to say when she needed to use the bathroom maybe they find a bush and hide it in to pee

lol wat if the camera was in tht bush XD

XD i guess the audience will have a very surprising view.
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces

XD wow your dreams sound intense. I can only remember waking up in a cave with peeta and then poof! dream ends

loltht was considered pg for mydreamsXD u knw i always wondered in the hg if theyre being taped and theyre always running, how do they pee? o.o

IKR i thought the same! XD i was wondering when Katniss was going to say when she needed to use the bathroom maybe they find a bush and hide it in to pee

very its like
gamemakers: oh looks like she's going to hide....wait no....OH MY ****** GOD!!!

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces

very its like

XD they'll just be lucky it's pee
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces

very its like

wat if it was poop? o.o

7,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces

very its like

wat if it was poop? o.o

XD one of a kind scene in the hunger games
Finnick. I know he's not one of your choices, so I chose "other".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff