Peeta 0.4375 43.8% [ 77 ]
Gale 0.16477272727273 16.5% [ 29 ]
Effie 0.017045454545455 1.7% [ 3 ]
Haymitch 0.068181818181818 6.8% [ 12 ]
Other 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 176 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Mr. Smitty
I would sleep with Finnick but date Peeta.

lol nd if peeta found out he'd just have 2 live w/ it XD
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Peeta or Finnick <3

lol Peeta to me is like the whole package, I do like Finnick,
wahmbulance SPOILER ALERT wahmbulance
sucks he gets ripped apart by reptilian monsters... >>

D: ikr i almost gave up reading

lol

SPOILER ALERT
and prim getting blown up :c omgosh i thought all the characters rly developed in the 3rd book

Yeah it was a big slap to the face xD but I'm pretending they survived.

yeah lol i have dreams about the hunger games almost every night :3 lol peeta's in most of them x3
Katniss Everdeenx
Mr. Smitty

Seriously. He wouldn't do anything about it.
Mr. Smitty
Katniss Everdeenx
Mr. Smitty

lol I love how his character develope. at first i thought he was some pervert/ do uche...

Desirable Lover

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Peeta or Finnick <3

lol Peeta to me is like the whole package, I do like Finnick,
wahmbulance SPOILER ALERT wahmbulance
sucks he gets ripped apart by reptilian monsters... >>

lol

SPOILER ALERT
and prim getting blown up :c omgosh i thought all the characters rly developed in the 3rd book

yeah lol i have dreams about the hunger games almost every night :3 lol peeta's in most of them x3

haha i get dreams of the scenes of peeta and katniss in the cave xD. D: i had nightmares of you know who's death
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces

lol

SPOILER ALERT

haha i get dreams of the scenes of peeta and katniss in the cave xD. D: i had nightmares of you know who's death

:'c
lol yep.
sometimes i dream im katniss or myself and in the hunger games or w/peeta or both razz

Desirable Lover

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces

lol

SPOILER ALERT

lol yep.
sometimes i dream im katniss or myself and in the hunger games or w/peeta or both razz

xD same!
Katniss Everdeenx
Mr. Smitty
Katniss Everdeenx
Mr. Smitty

lol I love how his character develope. at first i thought he was some pervert/ do uche...
Yes. First he was a pervert and a complete manwhore but then he ends up trying to save Peeta, protect the two lovers and then we find out his whole manwhoreness was to protect Annie! Thinking about it now... it's kind of gross.

President Snow: Do you want your beloved to die?
Finnick: No! Please don't kill her!
President Snow: Then sleep with all these people!
Finnick: Thats it? Sleep with all those women? Sure! You should have said so in the first place!
President Snow: Even the men!
Finnick: nooooooo!!
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces

lol yep.

xD same!

lol the other night i dreaed i was in the games w/ my 2 best friends in rl and we all had knives i had a bow w/ no arrows (i do archery in rl) and it was cool one point Cato was chasing us and one of my friends got caught. :C my other friend we split up and my signiture kill was knife in the back b4 i got a silver parchute w/ arrows :3 i got supplies i found nd i got chased so i threw a knife which spun around nd sliced the guys head off lolat the end all the hg characterswere around me in a ircle coming cloer and half of them i got in the back b4 so i start throwing more knives and they disapear so im like screw this so i start shooting arrows and they wuld die but b4 they died they turned into someone from my school XD
Mr. Smitty
Katniss Everdeenx
Mr. Smitty
Katniss Everdeenx
Mr. Smitty

Yes. First he was a pervert and a complete manwhore but then he ends up trying to save Peeta, protect the two lovers and then we find out his whole manwhoreness was to protect Annie! Thinking about it now... it's kind of gross.

President Snow: Do you want your beloved to die?
Finnick: No! Please don't kill her!
President Snow: Then sleep with all these people!
Finnick: Thats it? Sleep with all those women? Sure! You should have said so in the first place!
President Snow: Even the men!
Finnick: nooooooo!!

lol yeah he was rly good to Annie :3
Fannie and Everllark! <3

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Katniss Everdeenx
LittleStevieHorseAndPhone
Peeta. Because he's hot (gotta love the blue-eyed blondes) and he can cook!

Or Haymitch. Because he drinks. And it'd be nice to be dating someone who doesn't lecture me about my drinking.

lol smart hahaha but haymitch might fight u 4 the last bottle of beer

...If neither of us is passed out by the time we're down to the last bottle.
Katniss Everdeenx

lol yeah he was rly good to Annie :3
Fannie and Everllark! <3

I love me some Fannie. I teared up at their reunion in District 13.
Katniss Everdeenx
Peeta. Because he's hot (gotta love the blue-eyed blondes) and he can cook!

Or Haymitch. Because he drinks. And it'd be nice to be dating someone who doesn't lecture me about my drinking.

lol smart hahaha but haymitch might fight u 4 the last bottle of beer

...If neither of us is passed out by the time we're down to the last bottle.
lol touche

Desirable Lover

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces

lol yep.

xD same!

lol the other night i dreaed i was in the games w/ my 2 best friends in rl and we all had knives i had a bow w/ no arrows (i do archery in rl) and it was cool one point Cato was chasing us and one of my friends got caught. :C my other friend we split up and my signiture kill was knife in the back b4 i got a silver parchute w/ arrows :3 i got supplies i found nd i got chased so i threw a knife which spun around nd sliced the guys head off lolat the end all the hg characterswere around me in a ircle coming cloer and half of them i got in the back b4 so i start throwing more knives and they disapear so im like screw this so i start shooting arrows and they wuld die but b4 they died they turned into someone from my school XD

XD wow your dreams sound intense. I can only remember waking up in a cave with peeta and then poof! dream ends
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces
Katniss Everdeenx
various faces

lol yep.

xD same!

XD wow your dreams sound intense. I can only remember waking up in a cave with peeta and then poof! dream ends

loltht was considered pg for mydreamsXD u knw i always wondered in the hg if theyre being taped and theyre always running, how do they pee? o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff